All The Things I Never Knew

A/N : All The Things I Never Knew - (my 1st tweetfic)

A trope as old as time : Where they're fubus until one of them confesses and the other says no.

---

---

B sighed, took off his specs and rubbed his tired eyes. He'd been reading the same sentence over and over and still wouldn't be able to recall even the first word if you'd asked him.

Because the only words he could remember anymore were echoing in his head.

---

Every tick of the clock on his table sounded like an admonishment and an unnaturally loud reminder that yet another second had gone by, making it a total of 97,258 seconds, since W had confessed that he liked B.

259...300...

---

B gave up trying to make sense of String Theory because it didn't make any sense in the real world. Theirs was supposed to be a no-strings-attached, purely physical arrangement. It had started the day W had bent B over his own study table and fucked the daylights out of him.

---

W was the typical college playboy, the athlete that every girl and a fair few boys wanted to be fucked by. B was the quiet but hot astrophysics major that girls crushed on, who neither knew nor cared about W and so obviously, got pencilled in at the very top of W's "To-do" list.

---

So when W turned up at B's dorm room door one sunny Saturday afternoon, wearing a smirk and his basketball shorts and nothing else, B didn't know what to think. He'd been busy folding his warm-from-the-dryer laundry, at least until W threw him on the bed and kissed him breathless

---

The laundry had to be washed all over again by the time W was done with B. And surprisingly, B didn't mind. He'd been incredibly stressed with having to keep up his A+ grades to justify his scholarship and being fucked senseless actually punched the strain right out of his system

---

And W, he'd never fucked anyone who cared so little about him. B had promptly tossed him out of his room when they were done,  unceremoniously and without so much as a goodbye. W found it refreshing. He was tired of clingy fucks who needed dates, courting and *shudder*

---

relationships, before they would put out. He was shocked that B had been so practical about it. And surprised that B'd been so amazing at it. W was never one to let a good thing go. The next morning after basketball practice, W jogged to B's room and asked him to be his fubu

---

They weren't friends, they didn't move in the same circles, they didn't attend the same classes. They were simply two guys who enjoyed cock and didn't want the associated complication of being in a relationship or the uncertainty of the quality of sex.