Chapter 6: The Toon Squad

As they see the incoming Aku approaching them Yakko informs Natsu about the incoming threat.

Yakko: We're not out of the woods yet, Natsu.

Wakko: Literally and figuratively.

Natsu: What do you mean?

Natsu: We just blazed out of there in a flash.

Yakko: And he caught up with us in a flash too but don't worry, you just focus on driving us back to safety while I and Yakko pay this guy a visit.
This was all part of our plan from the beginning.

Yakko: Now let's go Wakko.

As the Warner brothers make their way to the top of the magic mobile, they are now face to face with Aku once more.

Yakko: Hey Aku was it?

Yakko: Haven't you ever heard of taking a hint?

Wakko: I don't think he's a very good listener.

Yakko: I'll say he's making this a lot harder than it needs to be.

Yakko: How about we finally end this cat and mouse chase?

Wakko nods as he takes his bag out and starts throwing all sorts of wacky things at Aku like an axe, a bull, a whole drum set, and even a replica of their water tower but Aku just avoids all of that and almost hits the magic mobile if it weren't for Yakko's quick thinking it would have been a direct hit however Yakko pulls out a mirror from Wakko's bag and places it in front of Akus eye beam attack reflecting the attack somewhere else.

Yakko: You know, considering he caught up to us in such a short time I shouldn't be surprised that he managed to dodge all of our looney antics.

Yakko: Hey Natsu, would you be a dear and take us deeper into the woods? Our plan won't work if he's able to dodge our attacks so easily.

Natsu: Alright, into the depths of the forest we go.

Natsu changes his course to head straight towards the darkest parts of the forest.

Wakko: Good luck finding us now Mr. Demon man.

As they enter the darker side of the forest where the trees are thicker and there is less room for movement Natsu didn't realize how difficult it was going to be to move around for the enemy and himself.

Natsu: Get ready for a bumpy ride guys.

Yakko and Wakko wait for the perfect time to strike as one is looking out for Aku while the other is making a path for Natsu to drive safely in.

Yakko: Aku at twelve o'clock or is it ten thirty I never understood how people used that effectively in movies.

Wakko pulls a rope that appears next to him and with one pull an anvil falls on Akus's head perfectly in disguise meaning his surprise attack works and Aku loses track of them.

Yakko: After three whole chapters we finally got rid of him.

Yakko: For now at least.

Yakko: Great job Wakko, our sneak attack worked like a charm.

Natsu: Alright now with him out of the way, let's go home.

Natsu lets out one last power boost as he speeds his way back to the guildhall. Twenty minutes later they arrive at the guildhall exhausted and out of magic power.

Natsu: Gramps, we need some help over here!

Makarov rushes outside the guildhall on hearing this order from Natsu of all people and sees how devastated they all look and even takes notice of the new faces he sees.