chapter 6

Kyogre:"Groudon you just got ass wiped did he? Ohh I think I'm in love "said kyogre said dreamily which made others sweatdrop and certain females to fume and Groudon to be ticked off.

Groudon:" Seriously he almost killed me and you say u fall in love with him sis do you even care about that "asked Groudon obviously ticked off by that.

Kyogre:" Do I look like I care"Deadpanned kyogre with a poker face which made Groudon sulk in corner which made the others laugh and chuckle in amusement.

Then Xerneas asks
"Was that Aura you used"
Causing the Aura trio and Mew to look at Giratina more because they were also connected to Aura

Giratina:"Yes that was Aura*Causing them to gasp and ask how*"because when I gave  some of my powers to the crystal of life and I used it also gave me my born soul Aura that means Nature Approved My Decision.

"Now I right here right now explained everything because there is a reason because there is going to be a lot of disasters. Before it happens I'll wipe every Evil Team and their leaders from their existence from earth. My form has Ash is incapable but in near time it is good to be safe than sorry so I'm no we're going to be one again, the souls shall be together powers will be binded together and changes shall be made "said Giratina cryptically.

" Now I'm saying the meeting is dismissed "said Giratina then went to the Distortion World through a portal.

" When did we had a meeting" asked Raikou which everyone sighed in exasperation.