chapter 9

"Hmm that was a good decision chosen one"
Said a cold yet gentle and powerful voice.

Me and  all my pokemon felt a cold mist and shuddered as the sudden cold when  they snapped their heads.

They looked the side where they heard the voice. Then a Ice Dragon crashing in a dramatic entry and spreading snow

 Then a Ice Dragon crashing in a dramatic entry and spreading snow

        [Entry cause it's cool]

Standing in front of them a Giant Majestic and intimidating Ice Dragon with yellow eyes without pupil, it's very presence gave a powerful Aura they all understood the pokemon in front of us is a Legendary pokemon A Damn powerful Legendary.

Kyurem:"HELLO SATOSHI ASH KETCHUM. I'M KYUREM THE BOUNDARY POKEMON AND THE MASTER OF TAO TRIO OF UNOVA. "ENTER ICE DRAGON KYUREM

[Ash's pov]

Well if it's normal for a person when you see a Gigantic Dragon who has the power to decimate you in one beam of pure is Majestically infront of you and know your name then
Introduce itself as the most powerful Legendary Dragon who can change into 3 forms which guess it's type resistance against a lot of types except a few make badass entry, and explain to you that you're another part soul is a powerful Diety Dragon Pokemon and explain. What happens and tell you that you're half pokemon (which made, Charizard, Pikachu, Scizor,Location, Sceptile, Gabite and Infernape because they can spar against me.

If it was a normal person they would have fainted or Died of heart attack. But I ain't a normal person because I am anything but ordinary.

When  I'm In Shamouti island I'm the chosen one.

Kyurem:"Hmm, you seem to be not surprised, are you alright "asked Kyurem concerned about my mental health.

Ash:You know, I'm only
Slightly surprised because all the crazy things I went through
I'll be only surprised, if every thing's doesn't happen around me. Which surprised Kyurem.

" Hmm I look forward to experience, the adventures with you "said Kyurem.

" What do you mean by adventuring with us "I asked then seeing that stupid smirk on Kyurem's face.

Ash:But, what about your duties, without you there will be havoc and disasters. What do you think I'm worthy of your power, I didn't even cares for my pokemon" Which interrupted a loud cries and Roars of my pokemon ", Alright  Alright, but what about the evil organizations like Team Rocket, who always stalks me, they'll know if I have a legendary pokemon, and they'll tell their boss. I saw his, Persian Almost defeating, Mewtwo and he is dangerous. I don't want you to get hurt because of me.

But though out this, Kyurem was amused and happy because the human he seen was all who wanted, more power and powerful pokemon. Who will be on moon if they get a Legendary pokemon.