Chapter 23

After the Match Ash went to
the Pokemon centre where Diantha was waiting for him.

Diantha:I thought you weren't coming she said.

Ash:If I said I come then I'll come,he said.

Diantha:Ashy,Cynthia and Chloe are Coming with us,she said.

Ash:So we all go to a date, he said as he gave his pokemon to nurse joy for Check up.

Diantha:So Ashy,Where will we all meet up,she asked.

Ash:we'll meet up here then we go to the park isn't it great he asked.

Diantha:Ashy,can I have a Chocolate cake,she asked.

Ash:Of course, he said as he gave her a kiss on her forehead,and returned his pokemon and walked towards the Outside of the pokemon centre.

At the night,Ash was waiting for Cynthia,Diantha and Chloe.
Then after sometime they all came

Ash:So let's go to the park, he said as he walked with the 3girls, they saw an empty bench where they all sat down.

Cynthia:Ashy I want to eat an ice cream,she said.

Ash:Of course, Cynth you're gonna get your ice cream I know which flavor it is, isn't it Vannila ice cream with Cookies toppings he said.

Cynthia:That's right Ashy,she replied.

Ash:Ok,he said as he ruffled her hair and then gave her a peck on her lips.

Chloe:Ashy,I want an Ice cream,do you know which flavor it is,she asked.

Ash:Oh,I know isn't it Vannila ice cream isn't it,he replied.

Chloe:Yes,Last time you bought me that it was really tasty, she said.

Ash:Oh, I don't he said as he gave a peck on her lips.

Diantha:And don't forget me, she said.

Ash:Could I forget you sweetie,and also I'll buy you a Chocolate cake, he said as he ruffled her hair.

Diantha:Thnx, Ashy for don't forgetting that, she said as she gave a peck on his lips,he returned it.

Ash:So you all wait for me here I'll bring you what you asked as he teleported.

So Ash came after what they asked.when he got there they all looked at Ash with sadness in their eyes.

Ash:What happened here, he asked.

Cynthia:When you were gone we were attacked by a Cloaked man,with his Darkrai, she said with sad face.

Diantha:We just got a little bruise,she said with a sad face.

Ash:Where's Chloe he asked.

Cynthia:She got a wound on her head and she is just resting in my lap, she said with a sad face.

Ash: He used Aura heal on Chloe as her wound on her head healed, I know who it was, That Tobias, I'll give him a piece of my mind he said as his eyes glowed Crimson red and his Scar Also glowed.

Cynthia:Ash, I saw that the Darkrai has been tortured, she said.

Ash:I think he poached the Legendary pokemon I'll give him,a piece of my mind,now let's go ok, he said.