12. I'M NOT A CHILD ANYMORE.

LIAR - 60JUNO

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

This is my Twilight.

Bella finding out Edward is a vampire.

I found out Harry knows something, possibly a dark society and he's going to tell me today.

He was silent for another few seconds right before he suddenly grabbed my arm after what he said and he then dragged me with him somewhere to be alone and away from the others. I wasn't so sure if I should just trust him because I feel like I can't trust anyone now and I'll never know who was lying or who was actually telling the truth.

He took me to another closed-down tall building that's abandoned in this part of the city. He still didn't say a word yet while I was being dragged behind him. After almost a minute or two passed while he was trying to look for an empty place to be alone, he stopped in a hallway by an open door and a pink chair on the floor with a smiley face drawn on it from a black Sharpie and this made me think that this place used to be a school.

He lets go of my arm and leans against the wall across me, intensely staring at me as if he's actually really pissed off like he has his own set of goals he now has to scratch out. "Please tell me." I plead, lowering my eyes and not wanting to look him back in the eyes yet.

I felt the heat in my eyes forming, "I'm tired of people keeping secrets from me..." I mutter, "I'm not a child anymore." I finally looked up to him and he was looking the other way.

"Just because I'm nineteen and a virgin to you which everyone says about me, doesn't mean I need to be treated like a kid and have so many things I wanna know being kept away from me. I hate that. My family is involved and now I don't think it's fine to just sit around as if nothing happened to them in the past. I wanna know why I'm here... alive and not them."

He suddenly ignores, "Which of the Gareeners was in your apartment? Was it Marcus?" Harry finally spoke and locked eyes with me.

"No." I shake my head.