33 ♡ I TRIED TO BE NICE.

HEAVYDIRTYSOUL- TWENTY ONE PILOTS

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

I found myself in a dark room.

The walls and floor are made of stone.

I heard the small sounds of waves.

I heard screaming voices behind these walls.

And the last thing l noticed was the sound of someone or a group of people unlocking my door to come inside and I might be the next person to scream behind someone's wall made of stone.

My eyes open.

"Baby?" I hear Harry's voice in front of me and I forgot I'm sitting in a bathtub with him this morning. "You alright?"

I nodded, "Y-Yeah, I'm okay, I was daydreaming." I lift my leg for him and he rests my ankle on top of his shoulder while grabbing the can of shaving cream for the second time after doing my left leg. "About what?" He asks as he applies the cream all over my leg and then I pass him the razor.

"A bad dream I had," I say.

Gently, he begins shaving my leg, "What was it about or what was it that made you repeatedly zone out and daydream about it?" He questioned, concentrating on not cutting me with the razor by accident.

"I heard a beach from far away and... I was in a tiny empty room or chamber with no light." I began to describe to him while he slowly dragged the razor from my ankle to the top of my knee. "Then I heard screaming from the rooms next door and I think I was trapped somewhere with these people and someone was going in each room hurting them or something."

"That sounds... a bit knowledgeable." He replies also sounding like he's talking to himself while continuing to shave another section of my leg.

"What do you mean?"

"It just reminds me of something. I capture it in my head and it feels real but, hell, it isn't."

"You get it." I point out and I watch his bright eyes watching what he's doing. He's so calm and so gentle when he wants to be. "You are so caring," I whisper.