67 ♡ THIS SCREAMS CLAUSTROPHOBIA.

REBEL YELL - BILLY IDOL

This chap kinda boring... my motivation going up and down 💀

 my motivation going up and down 💀

༺✩༻

༺✩༻

"Today marks three years ago today that I purchased my old beach van from the dealership. I was the luckiest Foster alive at the time." Niall paced through the entrance of an abandoned mall while I and the guys were behind. "When I first saw her, I never thought if see it again if I walked right past the dealership in town because there are not that many people I know who are from California."

Currently, we were supposed to be on the road to our next destination of the tour with a slightly strict schedule but why not check this place out since we were near?

Polly, Zoe, Devlin, Narcissa, Victoria, and Phoenix are right ahead while Dion decides to stay outside of the building to smoke a cigarette with Ashton and Blake. All they do is smoke and shit. They're just not interested in the fun we as Noceurs have in mind.

We're all about pranks, chaos, and playing in the dark. Since joining the Mafia you could never be free from, it's ten times more fun.

They try to stay far from that.

"That yellow Scooby-Doo-looking van?" Louis kept his hands in the pockets of his hoodie, again with the hood over his head and headphones he kept on all the time regardless of the weather. He'd never answer why. His hair again is messy as usual nearly covering his eyes looking more "emo" than me. Every day we'd see him in a hoodie. It's getting more and more concerning why he always does.

"That van is green," Zayn tells him.

"I don't think Nialler's van is Green. It was yellow." I murmur.

"No, I mean it's down in the ocean so don't you think it's green by now?"

"No shit." Louis scowls, ripping off his headphones just as Niall loudly claps his hands three times to get everyone's attention for what's about to happen. "Listen up! We have a little game tonight, Ladies and Gentlemen... and gays!" He shouts and this made me smile more tonight. "We'll be back on the road right after this so don't you worry."