Chapter 2: A bleeding wrist

My arms leak a beautiful red liquid as the world starts to spin around in circles and I get dizzy, maybe I cut a little too much...

I do my best to walk down the stairs and out my front door, straight towards my only friend Myra's house. She'll be able to stop the bleeding..

I stumble out of my door, my skin now paler.

I walk towards Myras house probably looking like a drunk. I cant take it..I've lost too much blood....

The world turns black and the last thing I see is myself collapsing onto the sidewalk and someone rushing towards be before I shut my eyes.

-Sasori's POV-

I decide to take a little walk to get my mind off of what happened earlier.

I exit my house just to see my worst nightmare...The one who has stolen my heart...stumbling as she walks down the side walk, her wrists dripping down streams of blood before she collapses.

I instantly dash towards her and pick her up bridal style before running down the street, and towards the nearest hospitol.

'Please be okay Anna....I cant live without you...' is all thats running threw my head as the doctors rush her to the emergency room.

After about 10 minutes of me leaning on a wall and tapping my foot anxiously the nurse says I can see Anna.

I nearly fly to her room and sit in a chair beside her hospital bed.

Her parents rush in 8 minutes after I do and glomp me in hugs,"OHMERGOSH! THANK YOU FOR SAVING OUR DAUGHTER!" Her mother yells while still hugging the life out of me.

Her father places a hand on my shoulder,"We owe you her life practically. Please, after this whole mess is sorted out, come over for dinner."

I nod and look over at Anna, she moves slightly and opens her gorgeous eyes.

She looks around confused at first. Her eyes land on me.

-Anna's POV-

I open my eyes and look around confused. Well confused until my eyes land on him. We make eye contact and stare at each other for a bit before my parents rush to my side.

They both hug me then mom flicks my forehead,"What were you thinking?!"

She goes back to hugging me before I could anwser.

I look at him one last time, he walks to the table beside me and leaves a small piece of paper there before walking away.