Chapter 4: Dinner

-Anna's POV-

I feel my face growing hot as a hand touched my butt, argh Sasori you fucken pervy jock!

His hand quickly moves away once my father clears his throat.

Once we stop hugging I smile at him before following my parents to the car.

Me and Sasori sit in the back as my parents get into the front seats and drive home.

We all walk inside,"Everyone go have a seat, I'll go make the plates of food." mom disappears into the kitchen and I sit in my usual seat, dad sits in the seat across from moms usual seat and Sasori sits across from me.

I fiddle with my thumbs until mom places our plates in front of us and sits down.

I look at my heaping plate of fried chicken, rice and beans, home made french fries and potato wedges and lick my lips.

I start to dig in, savoring my food.

"Mmmmmmm Mom this taste awesome!"

"I second that Mrs. Peterson."

"They're right Hun."

Mom smiles at us all,"Thank you."

After we all finish eating I put all the dishes in the dish washer then plop myself down on the couch.

"It's getting late. I have to go before my mom throws a fit." Sasori states.

"Your welcome to come over anytime you'd like!" My mom and dad say in sync as Sasori leaves.

"Will do Mr and Mrs Peterson! Bye Anna!"