Chapter 3: Bitter Rivals

-Sasori's POV-

After placing the small note beside Anna I walk out of her hospital room.

I walk down to the secretaries desk,"Excuse me Miss, but could you please show give me the directions to Deidara's room?"

She nods and points to her left,"Room 23."

I smile and thank her before walking to Deidara's room. I open the door and hesitantly walk in.

Deidara gives me a dirty look,"What do you want?" I sigh and lean against the wall, trying to think of a way to talk to him without braking his leg more than I already did.

"Look, Im sorry but you should understand that I only did this to you because of what you said." I say finally.

"I didn't say anything bad!" He argues and I just about loose the little bit of patience I had left.

"You said that you asked her to be your touter so when she came over your house you could fuck her tight pussy so hard that the bed brakes. How is that not bad?" I snap.

He slightly smirks,"I don't know why your getting mad, its not like she's your girlfriend."

I scoff and start to walk out the door,"I knew talking to you was just a waste of time."

I slam the door behind me and try to calm myself as I walk back to Anna's room.

When I walk in she's sitting up on the hospital bed looking at the note, or in other words picture and giggling, she looks up at me and her giggles turn into a laugh.

I smile, knowing what I gave her was supposed to cheer her up like it did.

"I didn't know you would look so good in a red dress with red bottom heels." She says after she finally calms down.

"I didn't know that out of school you weren't shy and spoke your mind." I retort causing a faint blush appear on her cheeks.

Her parents that I didnt even know left walk back in,"Okay the hospital bill is payed, now we can go home and have a nice dinner!"

Anna excitedly gets off the bed and stands beside me,"Oh yeah..and I never thanked you for bringing me to the hospital.."

She hugs me...

I smile and hug back. Not being able to resist, one of my hands slide down to her ass and her dad clears his throat.

I jump and quickly move my hand away.