Not any real chapters yet XDDD ¥.¥ this is not a laughing metter *clears throat

Prologue in Sasori's POV

"SASORI-KUN!"

"OH SASORI-KUN!"

*sighs* here we are again...another day...another fan-girl...All but one girl are my fan-girls....all but the one I'm truly interested in....The one I think I love...

I've liked her since the first time we talked...When she was assigned as my totour in after school clubs...

*Flash back*

"No, no, no. It's not like that. 10     20 .  Try it again, Sasori. I know you
                                                         --  =  --
                                                           5      x
can solve it, your smart." Anna says and earases all my work T.T.

"C'mon Anna, that was right." I whine taking my pencil back from her. She tsk tsked.

"Nope. It doesn't equal 15. It's 10" she says then covers her mouth as I smirk and write the anwser down.

"Anymore anwsers Ms.Peterson?" I retort as she rolls her beautiful mismatched eyes...

*end flash back*

"Lady's, lady's there's enough of me to go around. And there is also my friends Itachi, Hidan, Deidara, Toby and Pein. Take your pick." I say stupidly.

They all squeal and start to shout, "I LOVE YOU SASORI-KUN!"

I notice someone sit under a tree....someone I've grown to like...or even more than that...Anna...

"A broken mirror, A bleeding fist, A silver blade against my wrist..." I hear her mumble...She's emo?!....Please Anna don't be emo....

"I'm going to draw a picture, A picture with a twist.....I'll draw it with a razor blade, I'll draw it on my wrist...." she mumbles again...

I die inside imaging her cutting her perfect, soft skin....

Her soft skin I yearn for so much.....

'It's hard to imagine  a guy like you who has all these girls melting at your knees obsess over a fragile nobody.' all my friends tell me when I ramble on and on about her with out thinking...

My response always is 'She's the perfect girl. She isn't a nobody..'

They laugh and make fun of me...Okay Idgaf....

If only they saw her the way I do....grrr maybe not exactly the way I do...but if they only saw her in a positive way....