Embarrassing

(A/N: This is back to Hannah's POV. Thanks for reading and voting!!!! Enjoy!! -NF)

        I kicked a pile of chairs as I came into the locker room. I felt embarrassed and angry and I felt worse when I was stopped by three new Divas.

        "Mmm... Going for Seth, eh?" said a Diva's voice, "I didn't expect that."

        I looked up and saw all three of them: Xania, Angelina, and Grace.

        They had changed into normal clothes and were heading out, but they stopped in front of me and started taunting me.

        "Alright, girls. Just chill," Naomi said behind the Fates. She pushed her way to me and escorted me out of the locker room. "How are you?"

        "Horrible," I admitted. I crossed my arms and slid down the wall, now sitting with my head between my knees.

      "It's alright, Hanny," Naomi told me. She crouched down to sit next to me, "Everyone has embarrassing moments."

        "But, mine was caught on television and in front of thousands of people."

        "Hannah?" a new voice said.

        I looked up to see Stephanie McMahon standing in front of me.

        "May I speak to you?"

        I nodded and stood to my feet. I gave Naomi one last glance as I walked with Stephanie.

DOVE'S POV

        I feel so terrible. I knocked my best friend into the wrong person. Damn! Why did I even agree to do this job? Why did I have to get involved?...

        "Taylor?" said a voice from outside my office door.

        I flipped my computer screen up and turned to a website so it looked like I was working. "Come in," I said to the voice.

        Stephanie McMahon entered my office, being followed by Hannah. Her face was a little red around the eyes. I frowned and glanced at my computer screen.

        "Taylor," Stephanie said, "Can you tell me the conversation you and Hannah had before our recent episode?" She and Hannah sat down in a chair in front of my desk and waited for a reply.

        I flipped my computer screen down and faced my boss and best friend. I explained the situation as quickly as possible, because I didn't want to see the hurt on Hannah's face.

        I finished by telling Mrs. McMahon about the Joey and Jamie encounter and she left to do a "Raw Aftershow" explaining about the "recent episode".

        Stephanie closed the door and left Hannah and I in silence. A really awkward silence.

        After a few minutes, she started to talk.

        "I'm not mad at you," she told me. She sat up and brushed the hair out of her eyes. "It's what happened after that. I was confronted by old enemies of mine. Even though they didn't get to say or do all that they wanted, I knew what they were going to attempt."

        Her phone made a fairy-sounding noise in her pocket to indicate a text. She rushed to her phone and tapped her screen. She hung her head and started to cry.

        "What's the matter?" I asked her, almost jumping out of my chair to comfort Hannah. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders to try and calm her down.

        When I asked, she showed me her phone. She scrolled down for me to read a conversation between her and her sister, Ginny:

        "Hannah"

        "What's up, Gin?"

        "I have to tell you something."

        "Go ahead"

        "It's mom..."

        "What about her?"

        "Ginny?!"

        "What about her?!"

        "You remember when she fell down the stairs?"

        "Yeah. I heard she was fine."

        "We just didn't want you to worry."

        "What really happened, Ginny?"

        "When she fell, she broke her leg. She was hospitalized, of course, but they found multiple tumors in her lungs when they did an MRI."

        "Oh my god! Why didn't you tell me?!"

        "The doctor said she would live at least another year. He said that 3 months ago. We went for another check up today and he said only 2 months."

        "You might want to come see her before it's too late."

        "I'll try. I have to go. Sry."

        "Okay. Good luck on Raw! I'll be watching."

        --------- (10:58 PM)---------

        "Hannah"

        "Yeah?"

        "It's mom again"

        "What about her?"

        "I'm really sorry, Han. The doctors tried to keep her alive longer so you could see her one last time, but couldn't."

        "I'm so sorry."

        I placed the phone on Hannah's lap and held her closer to me, her hair sticking to my cheek.  

        "I'm so sorry," is all I said.