Part 2

Yujun's POV

I was so confused, HOW CAN HE STUDY IN MY CLASS!! I mean yeah, anyone can study in my class but he is the most annoying and weirdest new guy.

"Hello students, he is your new classmate. I'm Park Jieun you can call me Miss Park okay new student. Please introduce yourself" Miss Park said while grabbing the new guy's shoulder.

"Hi, I'm Lee Minho, nice to meet you all" he said and smirked while I was making a annoying, ignoring face.

He thinks that he is cool but he is not. I even forgot his name. Now I know his name is Lee Minho. (Wow, rhyme)

"Minho is the new student so he have to experience some challenges" Miss Park said

What kind of experience, I thought.

"So Minho you will be the assistant decoration-in-charge, Okay?" She said

WHAT!! NO WAY!! I'M NOT GOING TO WORK WITH HIM!

"Okay Miss Park" He said and smirked.

Miss Park left the class and Lee know started to act like decoration-in-charge, he didn't act like assistant decoration-in-charge or I should say he act like a BOSS.

I couldn't hold myself and I went to him. I grabbed in wrist and said.

"Act like a assistant. Not like a manager"

"Aw.. that hurts" He said while looking at his wrist.

"No. I'm not going to act like a assistant. Cause the decoration is not beautiful and Creative" He said.

"Do you know whom you are talking to. I'M THE DECORATION-IN-CHARGE!!" I yelled and everyone started staring at us.

"Oh! I didn't know that it was you. Anyway I have to work go to your bench" He said while being dramatic.

I'm suppose to say that. Arghhh...
I didn't did anything and sat on my chair near Seulgi.

He took off all the decorations that I decorated for the party. Then he started to decorate with his ideas. I couldn't look at him because of my anger. So I turn around and started to talk to Seulgi.

"I guess am not the decoration-in-charge, I guess he is" I said but Seulgi didn't care. She smiled while looking at Minho decorating the class. Ew.... she likes him? No way!! Seulgi will not do that thing.

"Do you like him?" I said out of my questions about her.

"No. I mean he is cute, handsome and cool but he is not my type" she said.

"Pheww... I knew that you will not like him" I said while taking a deep breath.

AFTER SOME TIME

The Party started at 5 pm, the teachers and principles came to our classroom and saw the decorations. They looked impressed by Minho's work.

"Wow! The decoration is done so beautifully, who is the decoration-in-charge?" Mr. Shin said.

"I'm the decoration-in-charge, Lee Minho. I'm a new student" he said.

"Wow that's amazing! A new student being this much talented. We didn't expected that" Mr. Shin said.

I am the decoration-in-charge. He is not. He is the assistant. I was suppose to stand there and get appreciated. Why? Why he is in our class?

I was still imagining to be appreciated when Minho looked at me and smirked proudly.

Arghhh....so rude.

---------------------------------------------------------

The Party was over. All students, old and new enjoyed the party. The party was not like party it was like a celebration. Still students enjoyed it.

Yeonjun, my friend invited our class for his party at the club, even Minho was invited. All students went to their home to got dressed for the party. I was not sure to go.

"Hey Yujun, are you not going to Yeonjun's party?" Seulgi asked.

"I am not sure" I said.

"Are you not going to the party because Minho got all the appreciation for the decorations, even though you were the decoration-in-charge?" She said and her words attacked me. I was sad and angry. I smacked her head.

"Yes I'm and are you making fun of me?" I said.

"Ouch! No I'm not" she said while holding her head.

"You should go to the party, Yeonjun invited us and I will not let Minho make fun of you. I promise" she said and hugged me.

"Ok I'll go" I said and broke the hug.

"So, see you at the party. Bye!" She said and waved me.

"Bye!" I said and waved her back.

Please Seulgi don't let Minho make fun of me. It's weird, Minho is the new student I have to make fun of him but IT'S OPPOSITE. STILL I AGAIN BELIEVE IN YOU SEULGI!!