Part 20

Yujun's POV

Only 1 day to go. After that our highschool will reopen. Good thing is that, Minho and I managed everything. Talking about him, yes, he still lives with me. To be honest, we actually got along with each other. Does that mean he's not my enemy anymore? He's my.... friend?

Flashback 

"Nah... It's nothing. I can-"

Before I could finish my sentence, I looked up opening my eyes to only see two guys, Sunwoo and Minho, leaning down and giving their hands to me.

"Um- I...uhh-" 

What's with THIS situation!? Is this some kind of joke? Are they nuts or something? Like, I literally fell in front of them and they are just..... staring at each other with a hand reaching out. Hello? Is somebody gonna help me stand up? 

"Yo, bro.... Why are you reaching your hand out?" 

"No man... I should be the one asking that" Minho snorted.

"You know what? The thing you're doing is a gentleman thing" Sunwoo lightly punched Minho's arm. "Seems like you're doing the same thing. Keep it up gentleman bro" 

And they kept going on. It was not like that, you know the 'romantic' reaching out the hand one. Nah. Nothing was romantic. Nor it was like they're 'fighting' for the 'i did first' title. They were just giving each other compliments on how they are so gentleman type for reaching out one hand. I cringed so hard.

I rolled my eyes. I was so done with them. Nevermind. Men will be men. I had to get up on my own. " Jeez....... you both"

I got up and they were still not done with their conversation. They were looking at each other like they had save the world or something. I shot them a look. "Hello?.... You- wait-"

I looked at my hands. "-finally!! I have a SUPERPOWER!!! INVISIBILITY!!!!" I did a Superman flying pose.

They turned to me, laughing. I just rolled my eyes and sticked out my tongue, turning back in normal position. "But I had to do something to get you two's attention. You both completely ignore me" I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Not tryna be rude but pouting doesn't match you" Minho poked his finger on my cheek."I thought you were a tough girl" I looked up to see him grinning."not gonna lie, I think the same" I removed his finger.

Minho grinned."Oh my! You and I think the same!" He placed his hand on his mouth. Tsk. Dramatic. "Sorry donkey but, Hyunjin owns that thing" He looked confused at my response. "Oh right. Right dolphin" he nodded. "Hey! I told you to not call me that dork" "I can't hear you~" he sang. Closing his ears with both of his hands. He was earning a punch from me.

"Yahh!! You're getting on my nerves" I punched his arm. He rubbed his arm with a chuckle. I gave him a half smile and half smirk. He then raised his hand. Was he gonna fight back? No. He wasn't. Instead, he patted my head. 

"You know what. I love annoying you" I felt something struck my stomach. Why I was getting butterflies? I felt my ears and cheeks burn. You gotta be kidding me? His touch was so gentle and the way looked at me with that smile, it was undeniably beautiful. It was funny but I felt so small at that time. 

His words and his doing somehow reminded me of something. My dream. You know. In the earlier days, our first meet, I kinda wanted to impress him. Of course, he did looked handsome. I kept saying that he's my enemy, but, did I really meant it? I mostly had dreams of him and I kinda liked it. We, hanging out together. Fingers interlocked. That's my dream.