Part 10

MINHO'S POV

I still can't believe what I just saw. Who was the guy with Yujun!? Why Yujun smiled at him!? The real question is WHY I AM THINKING ABOUT MY ENEMY!!!??

I reached Jisung's house. I knocked at the door. It opened and revealed a guy. I guess he is Jisung.

"Hello! Are you Han Jisung?" I asked and smiled.

"Yup! And you Lee Minho, right?" He asked.

"Yes I'm!" I said.

"Oh.... Come come come! Miss Park told me everything about the work" he said and welcomed me.

He went to the living room and I followed him. He sat on the couch and also made me sit. He asked me about tea or coffee and I replied with 'no thanks'.

"So....... New guy! Can I ask you something?" He asked and looked at me.

"Yeah sure!" I said.

"Do you know everyone from our class?" He asked.

"Yes. I met them at my first day of school" I answered.

"I guess you didn't" He said and showed me his phone.

"What you mean?" I asked and looked at the phone.

"Here.... You see that!" He said.

"Who are they? I didn't saw them that day" I asked in confusion.

"They are my besties!" He said and smiled.

"This is Bang Chan, this Changbin, Hyunjin, this Felix, Seungmin and this is Jeongin" he said and showed me the photos.

"I know this guy, he attended the last day of school" I said and pointed Seungmin.

"Yeah. Everyone except me and Seungmin, went abroad to study" he said and sighed.

"I see" I said.

"Ok, now.... let's plan about the celebration!" He said and clapped his hands.

"Ok.... I have some ideas, do you want to check out?" I asked and looked at him.

"Yeah sure!" He said.

I took out my notebook and told him about my idea. After explaining my idea, he looked interested in my idea.

"Wow! That's amazing! We should try this!" He said in excitement.

"Great! Um... Jisung, can I ask you something if you don't mind?" I asked.

"Yes you can, what is it?" He said.

"As the new student, I don't really know about the school rules that much so can tell me the logic of this preparation?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure! So, our school is a bit different. Teachers tell the students about the decorations before some weeks, cause students have to buy things, get help of teachers or other students and our school is quite big. So that's it!" He said and smiled.

"I see......... I think I have to research about this school" I said and we both laughed.

YUJUN'S POV

"OK THEN! I'LL PLAY FOR YOU MOON LOVERS OST "I said after a long discussion with Seulgi.

"Great!" She said and smiled.

(Song playing)

"Such a nice song" I said while brushing my hair with the hair brush.

"Yeah.........BUT BE QUICK! WE HAVE TO GO SOON!" She said and took her bag.

"Ok fine!" I said and quickly did my hair, makeup and bag packing.

I turned off the song and lock my home. I got into Seulgi's car and she started driving.

"So, what you think about who will be the decoration-in-charge for the reopening of school celebration?" She asked while driving.

"Don't know. Maybe someone who has creativity like me" I said while smirking and flipping my hair. I can see Seulgi making a irritating face.

"Yaahh.... This girl!" She said.

After a long drive, we both reached Miss Park's house. Seulgi parked the car and after that we both got out of car.

I knocked at the door and we both waited for a while. The door opened and revealed Miss Park.

"Hello Miss Park!" We both greeted Miss Park.

"Hello!" She said while smiling and welcomed us.

"So..... What bought you two here?" She asked and we all sat on the couch.

"Miss, We wanted to know about the celebration of reopening school" Seulgi said.

"Oh..... about that" Miss Park said and sighed.

"What happened Miss Park? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No Yujun but I am sorry" she said looked at me.

"Why sorry?" Seulgi asked.

"Because this time..... The decoration-in-charge is Lee Minho" she said and smiled.

"WHAT!!!??? MINHO!!" I shouted while Seulgi was shocked.

"I know you will react like this but didn't you saw his creativity last time. He was appreciated by many teachers" she said and calm me down.

"But..........why he?" I said and looked at the ground.

"It's okay! I also have another work for you two" she said as I and Seulgi looked at her.