Part 14

Yujun's POV

"Hi Yujun, are you going somewhere?" He asked.

"Yes, I was going to library" I answered.

"Come, I'll drop you" He said.

"Me? Oh, no thanks actually-"

"Come on!"

"Ok, I'm coming" I said and went inside the car.

It was really awkward during the ride. Until he started to sing a song.

"Oh! It's one of my favourite songs" I said in excitement.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded.

We started to sing the song. The atmosphere became really comfortable, not awkward anymore. After a while, we reached library.

"Thank you" I said and looked at him.

"No problem" He said and smiled.

"Um... Where you were actually going?" I asked.

"Me, well I was returning from Changmin's home" He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Changmin..?"

"Oh, he is my friend. More like a best friend" He said.

"I see.. well, if you have any free time or if you're free, can you come inside with me?" I asked shyly.

I want to forget Minho so badly. I don't know why but how much I try to forget him, he comes even more in my dreams.

"Huh? Me,.. okay" he said.

I smiled at him and we went inside the library. It was really silent or because there were no people at all. I looked around to find the book. 

"So what's the book's name?"

"Hundred times- Wait?" I asked as I realised what I said.

"Well, you asked me to come inside for a reason I guess" He said.

"Oh okay"

Sunwoo's POV

As we both started to search for the book. I took a glance of her. She somehow looked cute with the hair opened.

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING SUNWOO!? It's not what you are supposed to think about her.

We had a deal.

She caught me staring at her. She moved her eyebrows up asking 'what'. I just shook my head saying 'nothing'.

As I moved forward. A book caught my eyes. It was really old book. About 50 or 60 years ago.

Wow! Do they even keep these kinds of books here? I went near. Dust was all over the book. No doubt that the book was placed on a table in the corner.

'Life's a neverending journey'

I will saw this to Yujun.

Yujun's POV

It's so boring here. Like I've been searching the book for only 5 mins and I'm really bored. The library also seems really old.

I felt my lips really dry as I touched it with my fingers. I opened my my bag and took the lip balm out.

I stood near a broken piece of a mirror which was placed on the corner of the shelf since I didn't bought my spare mirror.

While applying lip balm, I saw an old book near the mirror. It looked like an ancient book but of course it's not.

When I was done applying, I took the book in my hands. The cover of the book was really hard.

'Journey of Life'