Part 6

Seulgi's POV

I knew that Yujun will reject the guy whom we met yesterday. I know her very much. But still I have a doubt that what if she accept-

NO!! SHE WILL NEVER ACCEPT A NERD!! I mean, she told me yesterday that she doesn't hate nerds but STILL!

[Calling Yujun]

(On call)

"What happened Miss Kang Seulgi?" Yujun.

"Nothing much. I just wanted to know about the guy we met. Did you accepted him?" Seulgi.

"Nah.. he is not my type" Yujun.

"Oh... What a relief!" Seulgi.

"What happened??" Yujun.

"Just being curious about your answer" Seulgi.

"Jun, today is the last day to return the books we bought from library" Seulgi.

"Ahhh! I forgot again! Let's go now and return all the books" Yujun.

"Nah.. I returned them earlier" Seulgi.

"Why?!! So annoying!" Yujun.

"Ya, don't be sad. I will drive you to library" Seulgi.

"Really!! Thanks Seulgi!" Yujun.

"Hey! Don't be too happy cause I'm going to drive you to library in the evening. I have many work to do. You know" Seulgi.

"You!! Give me my thanks back" Yujun.

"Ahh. Don't be childish. I do part time jobs so that's why I will be late. I thought you knew about that as my bestie" Seulgi.

"Ok! But don't be too late. At exactly 5:00 pm. Ok?" Yujun.

"Yup, Ok" Seulgi.

I said and ended the call. I went straight to my closet and picked a nice dress for today.

(This is what Seulgi is wearing)

( Credits to the real owner )

I got the keys and started to drive to my workplace. Ughh.. such a boring place! But still I have to work and it is not that bad.
When I reached there, I greeted everyone who was passing by. I opened the door of my manager's office and saw him sitting on the chair.

"Good morning sir" I greeted and vowed.

"Good morning Miss Kang Seulgi!" Mr Cha said.

"Get to your work. Today I will have meetings with other agencies" Mr Cha said and got out of the room.

"Ok sir!" I said and sighed.

I went to the studio where the photoshoot was heading. I quickly placed my bag on the table near me and got ready.

I did some touch up in the washroom when I heard someone coming.

"So, you are on time today" Suzy said.

"Yes because my vacations just started" I said and smiled at her.

Bae Suzy is the make-up artist in the company and I am the assistant make-up artist. If I will come or not it will be no issue for the company, so that's why I am doing this part time. She is my one and only friend whom I can trust in this company.

When we were done doing some touch up, we went to the make-up room to do make-up for the models.

"So, who is Miss Sung Soojin?" Suzy asked while holding the list of the models for today's photoshoot.

"I'm Sung Soojin!" One of our models said and raised her hand.

"Ok then, Who is Hwang Inyeop?" Suzy said.

"I'm Hwang Inyeop" another model said and raised his hand.

"Ok. Today these two models will have the photoshoot" Suzy said and put the list down.

"Well, Seulgi do the make-up for Inyeop then I will do the make-up for Soojin, Ok?" She said and smiled.

"Okay" I said and went to Inyeop.

"Hi! I'm Kang Seulgi. I'm the assistant make-up artist" I said and smiled. Oh my goodness.. he is looking so handsome already.

"Hello?" He said and snapped his fingers.

"Huh??!! What just happened!?" I said in confusion.

"You were lost in your dreams" he said and smiled. He quickly sat on the chair for the make-up to start.

HOW EMBARRASSING!!! I quickly grabbed the make-up tools and started doing his makeover.

"So, is this your part time job or you are employed?" He asked when I was doing his eyes.

"I just do this for part time. I'm a highschool student" I said and continued doing his makeover.

"Oh really!? A highschool student doing part time job is amazing!" He said.

"Not really. The only problem is the studies" I said and sighed.

"Oh" he said.

After doing the make-up the models went to the studio.

"Let's go and check out the photoshoot!" Suzy said in excitement.

"I don't want to g-" I didn't complete my sentence as Suzy grabbed my hands and pulled me.

"So, First Inyeop. You will hold this bag then I will start to click photos" the camera man said.

As the photoshoot started, Inyeop look so handsome and cool. Every pose he did was just perfect.

"Ok! Another pose. Good! Now next pose. WOW FANTASTIC!!" the cameraman said and he couldn't stop giving compliments to Inyeop.

I was staring at him doing modelling when he looked at me and winked. WHY MY HEART IS BEATING SO FAST!!?? DID HE JUST WINKED AT ME!!??

"So, what step you are going to take next?" Suzy said and smirked.

"What!? What you're talking about?" I said in confusion.

"Don't tell me that you like him" she said.

"What!? I mean yeah, he is handsome, has a nice fashion sense, rich, he is a model and the guy that every girl wants to be her boyfriend but-"

"But You like him, right?" She said and cut my sentence.

I was froze by her sudden question. WHY MY HEART IS BEATING SO FAST??

"I-I m-mean-" I couldn't answer the question.

"I g-guess t-the photoshoot is o-over, s-so I-I will j-just g-go" I said.

I was about to go when someone grabbed my wrist. It was INYEOP!!

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I-I was a-about t-to leave" I said and tried to make me go.

"Okay, I will go with you" he said and smiled.

Suzy looked at us and she also smiled at us.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!??