An Elephant's Memory (Part IV)

"And who's this 'ere? Your lil girlfriend?"

I didn't know what to do or say so I just pulled Summer away

"Lets go Summer," Then we hurriedly went back to our car hearing his words ring through my head

"So where's the bitch herself? Oh right, she's dead....finally decided to kill herself...Good choice"

"You snagged a pretty lil girl,"

He followed us to the car, we both quickly got in and drove away.

"Spence, who was that?"

"I don't know Summer. Never seen him before in my life."

"Spence, I'm scared"

"Don't be..... We'll call the police..."

We called the police but the police thought it was a joke or something and just hung up. My Summer was scared and so was I. Who knows what was going on through his brain. Summer managed to sleep, although uncomfortably, while I, on the other hand, couldn't sleep at all. I knew I had to end this sick game that he was playing.

Although I never did actually think that ending it would also end up snapping a very thin thread that holds my sanity together.

I was going to do it. TO KILL THAT BASTARD AND GO BACK TO THE WAY THINGS WERE. That night I went and readied the things I was going to use. Gloves. A butcher's knife. Garbage bags. A large roll of plastic. Syringe. And homemade sedation. I actually had enough time to gather all of this, even the sedation which I made by taking a quick stop at my University's chemlab who's locks were easy enough for me.

I manage to ask around for him and unsurprisingly people gave me the address quick enough. Everyone seemed to hate him too. I think I was doing the world a service by killing him... I found his address, no one seemed to be a witness. Perfect.

I knocked on the door

"Who the hell could be at the door this time?!"

I heard him say. When he opened the door and saw me he was shocked. I quickly grabbed my syringe and sedated him by injecting it into his neck. Don't worry I don't plan to kill him that quickly. I made plans for him to suffer. I put the plastic all over the floor, grabbed one of his crappy metal tables and then I laid him onto it and wrapped him with enough plastic that he couldn't break free. Then I covered the rest of the room and waited for him to wake up. He woke up a few minutes later.

"What the hell?!" He then saw me

"Hey dad, missed you too" I said as I chopped his right thumb off. He was screaming and yelling in pain, it was so fun. But I had to remind myself of neighbors, so I put duct tape on his mouth.

"This is how mom felt each time!" I said as I kept on chopping his fingers off, he was crying and boy, was it a wondrous feeling. I finally began stabbing him and pretty soon he was dead. I chopped him into a few more bits and pieces and began stuffing him into the garbage bags. No evidence left. I then grabbed the plastic bags and began stuffing them in my car. The bags didn't leak because I triple--maybe quadruple--wrapped them. The final thread of my sanity snapped, and I decided that the thrill and adrenaline I felt when I was killing my father was so good. And I saw another viable candidate. I first knew that I had to get rid of my father and lay him down in pieces. Haha. I found this river--like body of water and threw him in there. Water would destroy other evidences and the current will toss him further out into the ocean. Shit! It's almost morning, Well then I'll just kill other people tomorrow. I managed to get home and find that Summer was still sleeping. I changed outta my clothes and began making breakfast downstairs. She came running downstairs prolly smelling the hearty breakfast I made for her.

"Hey Spencey, watcha makin'?" She asked and I smiled back

"Blueberry pancakes and burnt toast"

"You seem a bit too elated for breakfast. What's gotten into you?" She asked smiling

"Let's just say that I finally found out what true happiness feels"

"Oh really?" She said as she raised an eyebrow. I then swept her off her feet and kissed her.

"Yes, really!" She lovingly punched me in the arm and I let her go, she grabbed the burnt toast I made and took a bite

"This is god-awful bread" she said smiling and I couldn't help but laugh.

We ate breakfast and then went to our classes, soon night came and I was on the hunt for fresh blood again.