An Elephant's Memory (Part V)

These killings of mine went on for weeks and it finally hit the media that a serial killer was on the loose. I didn't really have an awesome nickname, The HomeKiller, and I wanted that to change so I decided to leave a note in my last killing.

                             CALL ME MASTERMIND.....

I think they got the message. after a few months, Summer noticed that I was changing. One day I came back home around 1 AM.

"Where've you been?" She asked so worried, not knowing that a few hours ealier I had killed another person.

"Just taking a walk and clearing out my head"

"What is wrong with you? Don't you know that there is a serial killer on the streets and you're taking walks at night! ARE YOU NUTS? OR ARE YOU JUST--"

"Just shut up!" When I said those words it wasn't only Summer who was shocked but I as well.

"What?" She asked me

"YOU'RE NOT THE MAN I LOVED!!" She yelled as she slapped me. She shouldn't have slapped me.

I grabbed her and stuck a knife right through her chest, severing the aorta. She fell to the ground

"Wha-why?" She asked as she took her final breath. OH GOD! WHAT'VE I DONE?! I-I KILLED HER! NO! NO! I grabbed her and tried to revive her but she was gone......

soon I saw myself in the mirror with that unmistakable grin on my face, I finally lost it. I lost my sanity. the neighbors heard a struggle and called 911, the police found me lying beside Summer. Later they found out through confession that I did all those murders but they never found out who killed my father.

I am now twenty years old. Did you now know why I did those things? Of course you do.

I am now on deathrow, and tomorrow I'll be on the chair. But even if I leave this world no one will ever forget my story. Nor my memories.....