The bite of 87 Foxy's POV

We all got used to bein' robots it was my turn to put on a show today.freddys gonna be callin' me over but i hate being center of attention. Hey all you pirate fans head on down-on down to the pirate cove because the shows about s-start its our good pal Foxy! Foxy?Freddy said They never accept me.M-mabey we need to call him out F-foxy?! He yelled my name again. (Always alone...)Foxyyy (LeAvE ThEm)One last time kids nice and loud so we can get him out here...Foxy! Yar me mateys it's me foxy and welcome-welcome to the pirates cove Freddy best be gettin' back to the stage o-or I'll be f-forced to (CuT ThE PaIn) Or Ill be forced to make walk him the plank. Have fun kids and lets(K-kill) Keep our selfs safe when in the cove. Yar you best be gettin' back to the stage landlubber because these little ones are part of the pirates c-crew. When adventuring the cove no running around or he be (LoSt FoReVeR) or he be walkin' the plank oh pirates give me an ar-an ar(PlEaSe HeLp Me) ar-ar aaar. A little boy pointed at me but I ignored him.Mommy Mommy look the fox looks wierd.thats nice honey don't climb on it.what happened to the legs on it? It has a hook for a hand it has a hook! Mommy. Little boy you can't be close to foxy its well... Not safe. Your not my mom you Can't tell me what to do. Excuse me mam tell your son to get off the stage. He's not hurting anyone so if he wants to play with fox let him play with the fox. Look mommy the fox looks stupid looking ha ha *CHRUNCH* people screamed and grabbed their own kids and ran out of there the woman's eyes were wide. Oh god the security man said *Freddys music played in the background* my friends looked at me with shock ~2 years later~