Old friends new faces

When I got out of the hospital Jeremy dropped me off. My parents looked at my arm had a cast I could still go to work I slept most of the day my alarm clock went off at 9:30 ughh 5more minutes plz my mom came in and said "get up lazy"I lay there "alright you asked for it". She reached for the switch Mom please don't I hissed when the light turned on I got my uniform on and got there around 11:00 so I had time my phone rang I answered it "uh hello just to tell you there breaking down the place to build another one and you'll be working there instead so take off the night bye. You ran home pretty much With frustration you throw the phone. My phone! You yell and picking it up to find a message from unknown number "meet me at Fazbears"the text said. Having thoughts "they was breaking the place so no thank you" you texting back to the stranger. You was startled by your phone.Hello? I have your little friend Jere- then you ended the call. Screaming in anger I CARE FOR TWO PEOPLE IN my life...Crying at the end of your sentence you walk in the bathroom pulling a razor out tears streaming down your face before a pair of fuzzy hands cover yours you turn around and find It to be...