5

(Y/N POV) as the surrounded me I wanted escape it hurt but as my vision cleared I saw things different it seemed brighter as I looked at myself it wasn't like me I had blood coming from my eyes crying blood and had different eye color one was(any) and black with grayish pupil,also looking at my fur was a(any) it was amazing It felt new but it wasn't right for some reason I felt as if I got stabbed in the heart a thousand times. Blackness wrapped itself around me whispers of different words,after that I felt madly insane my smile nonstop but I wanted to run out the door I had no control of me no matter how much struggling I gave up its the promise i made and this is what i get.(Mike POV) My sisters in a coma god who knows when she'll wake up all I could do was cry and hope she'd come back,I wasn't the crying type but when it comes to family it hits me it was really quiet only the sound of the hospital machines the doctor came in and told us to leave but I refused not leaving her Jeremy was walking out head low then everyone else too so I gave up trying to stay and kissed her forehead "please stay."was the last words I said.~2 years later~(Jeremy POV) I came to visit Tabitha I sat on the chair brushing her bangs and remembering the first time i met her in high school when no one seemed to care about me but she felt the same after that we were great friends. it hurt seeing her in this condition a tear fell off of my face falling on to her face I gently wiped it and then her eyes twitched i stared in shock her eyes slowly opening up all I did was cry tears of joy hugging her I stared in her eyes then we leaned in and hugged she squeezed me it was the happiest day of my life I heard a cough behind me I stopped my face turning red it was her brother she was really happy to see him then other people showed up "um er s-sorry mike" even though I've known him I'm extremely shy around anyone.(Tabitha POV) I was really glad that most of my friends came and my brother well of course he would i hugged Jeremy so tight he probably couldn't breath then mike came in Jeremy's face was super red I giggled at that he was apologizing but they've known each other since we first moved to this place because of the "problems" I had at my old home we were all kids when we met as we got older mike looked like he and Jeremy were great friends like I read wattpad fan-fictions and mike would take my phone away cause I stayed on it too much and since I was short compared to him I couldn't get it back for awhile. We all chatted about random stuff and I could leave the hospital in a couple days thank god it was annoying here anyways I swore I saw a figure but Its mabey the medication effect...(mike POV) I was so glad she was getting out I can't stand when she isn't home it's quiet they always play on the Xbox or something remembering the good times but suddenly I slipped into the moment at fazbears what people called it was the "bite of 87" but really Tabitha got most of her head bit off because she was also on stage but she was like a ghost to everyone none noticed she was just a little girl I shook it away when she hugged me tightly and damn she had a strong grip the visit time was over and we had to leave but I heard Jeremy and her talking but she was whispering to him he suddenly started to blush like crazy and left the room before anyone did.-time skip- I got a red velvet cupcake for my best sister since she loved it,well when I got there the doctor was speaking to her and jumped in glee then noticed me then the cupcake "is that velvet?"she asked her eyes sparkled I nodded my head handing it out she gently picked it up she had a smirk on her face and came at me but before I did anything it hit me,I did a dramatic falling even the doctor looked at me like I was crazy and which I sorta was but I quickly got up grabbed some napkins from the end table then grabbing my sisters hand while walking out to take her home -time skip to the house- I was exhausted from today's adventure but another one Is heading at Fazbears hoping to survive that place how do kids love them?! The y look like adorable fluffy animals nope not at all when it hits night.