Chp.4

The fuzzy hands were familiar but I couldn't remember much I turn around to find myself looking in the eyes of "him" what are you doing here tears gain back as he stands there with souless eyes,I lose my patience. I-I still remember you the unfamiliar animatronic said glitchy. Well I sure don't remember you. He griped your hands tight making you wince you faced away from him. Look at me he said you looked at him tears streaming down your face p-please don't hurt me you said. You have unfinished business with me and-he was cut off by knocking on the door he let you go and disappeared in air. You quickly go to the door opening it to find four animatronics from the pizzeria. Hm? They never leave the placeYou wonder how they even got here but before you say a word they shove you outside.where are they taking me?we will be there too as if they read your mind.Running and grabbing your keys and bringing a pocket knife just in case you walk to your car and them following you they change into their human forms and pile in pretty much you immediately start your engine.(Jeremy's POV) I sat there in the dark hoping someone would help me mabey I'm useless I whisper to myself I don't belong here everyone thinks I'm not worth it and drifting off to sleep I had a dream about Tabitha her beautiful (h/c) flowing in the wind but my dream didn't last long I was punched blood dripping from my lip I stare up to see Vincent looking at me he grabbed my wrists I try to struggle but it doesn't help it hurt considering he punched me.there was banging at the door and he quickly grabbed a knife from the table. (Tabitha POV) Freddy and foxy barge on the door and breaking free falling down bumping into each other I was the last was down but there was hands that covered my mouth and dragging me there was the scent it did not smell the best I turn around and it's the ginger hair girl again why do you keep doing that?! I whispered you need to leave... She said her blue eyes dim she looked beat up. Tabitha help!Chica called I turn and walked there when I got to the bottom I was hit with a object. There was black mist surrounding me all I saw was darkness and faint voices. (Bonnie POV) Tabitha please wake up I shook her I cried thinking she wasn't going to make it then her sleeve rolled up and I couldn't believe what I saw there was scars I backed away from her and going to help Jeremy get out of here I'm glad Vincent's gone just then Tabitha coughed Foxy's ears perked and everyone walked over to her are you alright lassie? Foxy asked questioned she only coughed a bit blood.(Y/N POV) I crawled out of my hole I hide in most of the time from people im not finished being built so i look terrible there's voice's I tripped on something then attention was caught. I couldn't have changed in human form I muttered under my breath. But I looked and saw a girl she looked hurt but I didn't really know feelings after what happened none seemed to care that I was the sixth child to die instead they only saw five kids in suits...(Tabitha POV) when I was knocked out I remember seeing my parents I was smiling for once in a long time we was all together but then it came to when they died in a car crash when I was twelve those were the two people I cared about in my whole life and I cut myself to only remember how they used to be there, now I have step parents but I woke to hear voices it sounded like Bonnie and others but I felt like crap being hit with a random object then my vision was a little blurry but I see a girl she looks my age except animatronic form she's looking at me confusion in her eyes, but her eyes were a pale (e/c) then Jeremy's face comes in view looking at me his green eyes and messed up brown hair I reach my hand up but I wince still hurting Jeremy grabbed my phone and calls the ambulance.(Jeremy's POV~) I quickly grab Tabitha's phone and call the hospital she held my hand I got a warm feeling in my chest and I was blushing a little this never happens to me often. Just then my phone rings its Mike asking why I'm not at work.i text back saying I'm in the hospital. (MikePOV) Jeremy's not at work I'm worried because its already 12 and he isn't here and he's the one who is early coming so I text him and ask where he is a few minutes later my phone buzzes I slowly read the text when I find out he's in the hospital alerted I jump up but remembering I'm in a killer animatronic place I mutter curse words under my breath grabbing a flashlight and walking down the hallway carefully making sure I'm clear. (??? POV) he is so stupid it's going to be easy taking over him he will never save them I've been waiting for a long time to do this. (Tabitha POV) I don't know if I'm going to make it I was being carried in Jeremy's arms blood dripping from me I heard him scream for a nurse I was placed in a room quickly and blacked out and everyone was sleeping. mike was outside the door he walked in but I couldn't see my brother I was screaming for him but not a word came out of my mouth I heard the doctor say I'm in a coma I wanted to yell for them say I'm right here I was crying in my world of darkness.(y/n POV) I watched them cry and run out here they did not notice me after they saw me,to worried about that girl as I was thinking something grabbed the back of my neck I snapped into reality."Vincent" I whispered did you get them? He asked with a grin on his face no I said serious not acting like I feared him but his grip only tightened and threw me.your a worthless piece of metal but I didn't realize he was smiling I should've left you to suffer without your so called "friends" but I sent out Springtrap to get the girl she knows more than anyone as he said the he had black mist in his hands. And all I have to do is change you my eyes widened when he said that and threw the black mist at me and I blacked out.