Chp.1 Bonnie's POV

I laughed as my friend tried to scare someone but failed he came over grumbling."what's up" he glared at me as I held in my laugh another of my friends came over her blonde hair bounced as she skipped over here "their selling plushies over their!" She chirped we all gone over there I chose Bonnie's Toby chose Foxy's Chrissa chose Chica she was her favorite and so on my friend I had made came over and said "golden Freddy has a surprise in the back for all of us! We all headed over there when loud music started the man locked the door my friends eyes looked confused he took off his head pulled out a knife we all was scared we stayed in a corner holding the stuffed animals tightly he grabbed my friend Tim we heard a faint scream and blood started to drip he fell to the ground."Don't be scared kids its a surprise"the man had a huge smile on his face we all cried he grabbed Chrissa next Toby tried stopping him but got thrown against the wall I heard him groan in pain Please don't Chrissa cried but was ignored she gasp for air and was crying but sharply stopped I knew I was next he stabbed right in the chest my eyes widened I fell he grabbed Toby next but everything blacked out. is this what death is like? Wasted into darkness?Next thing I knew I was back but I was taller I looked around my friends looked at me in shock my friends are the robots we saw on stage I started to panic but one was on the ground it was... The boy who brought us here we cried Freddy(Tim) picked him up he headed to the spare suit We all had a second chance...~3 years later~