Chp.6 The hatred "WARNING-talks about depression thx

(~Tabitha POV~)
On the way home I was still dizzy from the medications they had kicked in then I listen to music on my phone, my favorite song came on."It's true we're all a little insane but its so clear now that I've come clear,fear is only in our minds taking over all the time fear is only in our minds but its taking over all the time you poor sweet innocent thing drag your eyes and testify you know you love to hate me don't deny sweet sacrifice,one day I'm gonna forget your name and one sweet day your gonna drown in my pain fear Is only in our minds taking over all our time fear is only in our minds but its taking over all the time you poor sweet innocent thing drag your eyes and testify don't deny I'm gonna sacrifice and oh you love to break me don't deny sweet sacrifice and one will you still hate but there's two weeks to survive your mistakes you poor sweet innocent thing drag your eyes and testify and all you love to hate me don't deny sweet sacrifice"(sorry if got some lyrics wrong •_~) and we got home I ran but fell into the door "ow damn my sniffer!" I cursed even I hated cursing but I'm tired from all the stuff I walked into my room something shiny caught my eye in the drawer was my...razor my name was on it picking it up and putting in my pocket mike had to get ready for work since one of the workers was sick that day"Mikey can I go pwease" I said stumbling in my steps he stared at me "don't call me that" I jumped up and got a sweater on with some jeans along with boots and a beanie since it was cold i saw mike have something behind his back then i smelled the scent chocolate how could he?!(-Mike POV-)
My sister ran into the door she cursed under her breath I laughed we walked in she went up to her room I had to watch kids today since one of the workers can't go but I'm glad sister is ok she came hopping down the stairs calling me the name I hated I grabbed my hat and her hand off to work while in the car she glared at me but it was a playful one s-sup I said nervously knowing she knew I had Hershey's as soon as we got there she tackled me and her being stronger than than the appearance I gave up "okay you caught me now get off your drawing attention"I growled people was staring at us like psychos"after that he gave the sweet chocolate(yes I love chocolate ^.^) so walking into the pizzeria and expecting for kids running around but today was different there was not a lot if kids since its snowing you could only hear the music "H-Hey K-k-kids it's our f-friend Mike he's come to join (please help us mike) I could hear them asking for help but there wasn't much since me and my shadow couldn't do nothing(ya he has a shadow like the others not meaning to copy)I waved and walked into the office while my sis wandered around it was odd being in the office during the day so I did the usual but my sis came over and chatted then I said something she didn't like about the bite and took it serious we yelled "you know what mike I wish you was never here!and don't ever say that again."after that she stormed out I felt heart broken and none could help it its all like a story from the start.(~Tabitha POV~)
I stormed out of there people looking at me "don't worry Tabitha I'm always here we can talk~.the ginger Diondra said I walked into the bathroom being the gothic one I am,dark clothing long curly black hair since I dyed it walking into a stall and getting my razor out man it's been awhile "please don't do it~.she said but I already see the blood falling down my arm but this is whats supposed to happen each time I cut into my arm I see my family before it happen and wrote or cut on my arm insanity since sanity was on the other arm and I really didn't know if I didn't have sanity sure people see me happy outgoing but it didn't show the real me and it clawing its way out I walk out and see a sign "saying help wanted waitress 100 per week"I quit the night shift and signed for that I was really glad I saw blonde hair in the corner of my eye and turn it was a male little taller than me grayish eyes "oh excuse me"the man said so I moved out of his way and went to the stage to admire the robot animals I could've swore Bon Bon looked at me I blinked they all stared at me the world stopped then a message coming into my view "you've met with a terrible fate haven't you?"I gasped and took a step back and behind me was link "aww hell naw are we bringing majoras mask in here I thought this was freddy fricking fazbears?!"the cold hands covered my eyes and hearing a whisper in my ear "Ben drowned and so are you"after that it was a dark laugh I couldn't breath every thing was different then I saw Jeremy come in view he turned around but his eyes were different "next stop your grave he laughed them you woke up panting "lets choose a-anyone from the g-group to come up"he said cheerfully and pointed at me "h-how about you miss?"I slowly walked up "don't be shy (we know who you are)tell us your name hi my names Tabitha I said shyly ~but what I didn't know is that this has already been planned like he said I've met with a terrible fate I laughed manically I can't in here forever times ticking...
A/N~Ok the song is originally from evanense I think that's the name and the characters of Five nights at freddys belong to Scott Cawthon I thank him a lot for making Five nights at freddys it's really great oh and tell me if I'm doing good or not since there's no comments just no rude ones it would be nice to know if the story's good or not and omg to many ands but anyways Majoras mask and characters belong to the owner and yes I do play it don't judge me so ya thx for reading don't worry it's not over yet of course!bye p.s the picture above is Tabitha when she was a little girl and she the Monster her-right and the "Monster" version of her -left yes she does have red and green eyes cause... well its a secret you'll figure it out soon!