ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟙

WARNING: Contains lime
(Recap)
"Y-Y/n warn me first before doing stuff like that!" Zoro said blushing fiercely "Aww your adorable" you said kissing his head. He stood there for minute to feel the warmth radiating of you. He suddenly turned around and kissed your cheeky before hugging you, burying his head into your boobs "I missed you" he said suddenly.

"𝕄𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕠 ℝ𝕠"

(End of Recap)
You gently ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead "I love you" you said smiling at him causing him to blush slightly "l-love you too, dummy."

Suddenly you heard Ussopp and Chopper talk about a pirate ship coming after you all and then they started to run away. Soon enough the guys on the other pirate ship started to break into the ship.

Once the captain got on the ship he realized that you weren't scared and he started lying to save himself.
"Wow I feel kinda sorry for this poor loser" chopper said "Yeah, me too." you agreed. "You do know he's lying right?" Ussopp said causing you and chopper to shout 'what?!' You hear Zoro snicker.

You walked up to the ugly thing and tried to scare him. "You insolent creature! You dare try to defy me!!" You shouted at him with a glare, your hair slightly hiding your eyes. "N-no please have mercy!" he pleaded with fake tears in his eyes.

"Bad Y/n." Zoro said trying to pull you back, "Hey I have a question... where'd that sea cow come from?" Nami said walking down the stairs "Oh, you must be the beautiful cat burglar, Nami." the guy said before Sanji kicked him, "No one gets to drool over our navigator but me!" Sanji said and then tried to say something to Nami before having another nose bleed.

After a little bit of chatting Nami told everyone to get a coat to wear because it would be cold. You were sailing when suddenly the current changed to where there was this cool waterfall under the water. Suddenly the ship stopped suddenly at this weird dark place.

Chopper swore he saw a sea monster and started ranting but no one believed him until the giant kraken came up from its hiding place. "We can capture and teach it how to pull the ship." Luffy said with a smile "Are you crazy!" Ussopp said. "I'll help!" you said "me too." Zoro said.

You got in one of the bubble things and turned to try to sneak up on the Kraken. The Kraken looked around like an idiot before you got In front of him and whispered a quick 'boo!' before shooting the kraken and hiding again.

Unfortunately for you this only made the kraken even more angry so you ended up having to to use hide your presence to turn invisible again. "Did anyone just see that?" Ussopp said amazed at how you were able to turn invisible.

Unfortunately the Kraken flung you somewhere, and Zoro, Luffy, and Sanji had to come and help get rid of it which was a success and they even freed a sea creature, but then before they could get back to the ship the sea current swept them away.

"Ughh now what?" You questioned your self before your bubble suddenly popped "oh shit.....I'm gonna die." you said as you fell to the bottom of the sea. Suddenly you heard a loud voice call your name.

'Luffy' you thought loosing air. Luffy pulled you up and put you in the his bubble along with Sanji and Zoro. "Thank the heavens!" you exclaimed.

A little while later Luffy found the Kraken and got it as a pet and then you all found the rest of the crew.

When you got on the ship Zoro refused to talk to you which you were mildly confused about 'did I make him mad?' You thought to yourself.

You went to where he was boredly standing. "Zoro, is something wrong?" You asked but he would answer, he just stood there.

You snaked your hands around him from behind lovingly and kissed his cheek but he still didn't do anything. "Did I do something wrong?" You asked said sadly in which he finally replied "yes" he turned around to face you "you could have died and not only today but before, when you tried to save Ace" you gasped hearing Ace's name. You backed him into the wall, "Don't. Say. That Name." You said angrily.

"And you say I'm the rough one-" you cut him off mid sentence. "I'm being serious. As much as I'd like to think I've moved on I just..." you sigh, a tear rolls down your face. In attempt to calm you down Zoro kisses you gently which slowly turns into a more rough and passionate kiss. You move down Zoro's neck, littering it with a few hickeys causing him to let out a light groan.

You wanted to keep going but didn't want the others to find you getting too intimate. (if you know what I mean).

You stopped and unpinned him, "We can finish this later." you said with a smirk.

"𝔸𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟....𝕄𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪."