𝟙. Introduction

The deadliest sound is silence.

Or that's what everyone around Bombshell seemed to think.

Since a couple of years ago, Bombshell barely knew anything besides the four white walls that surrounded the fragile state of mind. They would drag the poor thing into an unknown place to explode, repeating an endless cycle of strife.

But what is Bombshell? That is the most important question at the moment.

Well, in a short description, Bombshell is a she. A black-haired, chocolate-eyed, fair-skinned, certified resting bitch face, Sokovian woman. A deadly young woman, to be precise. Not really to herself, but everyone in a considerable perimeter. Only a couple of bad decisions away from everything around her crumbling down.

The four white walls comfortably blanketing her contrasted with her pitch-black clothing.  She'd grown to tolerate every inch of the space, especially when other test subjects were allowed to visit monthly. Most regular people would see this as a downside, but Bombshell knew better than to argue with professionals who knew better of her abilities.

Abilities, you might ask? Yes, that's right! Bombshell had the unique ability of sound accumulation: whatever music, clicks, whooshes, kabooms— you name it, she could absorb it and use it as energy to destroy something. The HYDRA superiors were in awe at her powers, but their happiness twisted once she blew up an underground base, killing more than a dozen of their own. That's when they realized the power she held with her newfound name.

After some investigation, HYDRA came to an obvious conclusion: the more sound she was exposed to, the bigger the need for a release of energy. They couldn't risk more unwanted incidents, so that led them to the creation of a fully soundproof room, accompanied by a huge pair of headphones drilled (literally) into her head.

Unlike her fellow surviving human lab rats, Pietro and Wanda Maximoff, Bombshell was the last resource weapon. The Maximoff twins would be assigned into regular missions to attack, and Bombshell would be in charge of the last blow.

However, Bombshell's reigns were too short and too tight for her to see she was only treated as a weapon.

Of course, she could sense the difference in her harsher scolding, but she saw it as a precautionary method. She noticed how her experimentation was a million times more excruciating than the others, but she saw it as a real test of her abilities. She observed how she was isolated from the world, but she distracted herself by counting the dust particles.

After all, she was useful. And that's all that mattered to her.

.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.