Chapter 15 -- Her

The boys were amazing. After their set, we all lined up to talk and get individual pictures with the boys.

"I think I'm gonna cry." Hina spilled as we waited for out turn.

"I know. Hearing them live in person is so much more gratifying than online."

"My computer doesn't do them justice."

"For real man. Can you imagine tonight's concert?"

"Fuck I am so ready, I just--"

"I swear you do your pterodactyl thing I'm leaving."

Hina gave me a look saying she knew I wouldn't leave the line and give up meeting my boys again.

"Shut up you know what I mean!" I️ exclaimed.

"That's the equivelant of me saying I'll leave you if you do the Kristen thing."

"What Kristen thing?" I asked.

"That thing you do" She replied simply.

"Wow, don't get too detailed now."

We laughed.

"Oh my god we're next." I breathed, I was starting to freak out.

"We should've brought them something again." Hina commented.

"Really? That's your biggest concern right now?!"

"I'm just saying! Something to remember us by!"

I thought back to the last time I met these boys. It was the best day of my life--aside from my major flop with Calum. That bugs me everyday. I doubt he remembers that; no, I pray he doesn't remember that. And if he does, I don't need to give him any more embarrasing reasons to remember me by.

"I doubt they will honestly." I responded; more to reassure myself.

The boys stood on top the mini stage with fans taking pictures, while a giant body guard stood at the bottom of the stairs ushering fans up to them. The guard looked up at the boys, then back down to the line. Then, he looked Hina straight in the face, and motioned her over with his pointer finger. Hina looked at me distraught, and I grabbed her arm to pull her to the stairs.

Once we passed the guard, I began to freeze. I could see the tops of their heads over the edge of the stage, and I have no idea how I would react once I was finally in front of them again.

I can't fuck up again. I'm gonna embarrass myself again. I can't do this. Can't I just be smooth and unawkward? Is that so much to ask for in life? Why did I have to be such a dork to Cal--

Now it was Hina's turn to pull me up the stairs. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I'm gonna fuck up. Please don't remember me, please don't remember me, please don't--

"KRISTEN!"

Fuck.

Wait. What the fuck? He remembers me?!

The boys were huddled together in the middle of the stage talking when Ashton popped his had up and called my name. The rest of the boys turned and sort of lined up to face me and Hina, who was looking at me like I just screamed (out loud; because I was definitely screaming on the inside).

"Ummm... Hi?"

"And Hina right?" Ashton asked, turning to Hina.

"Ummm.. Yeah. How..?"

"Your videos." He said to me, as he pulled me into a tight hug. Oh my god this is better than last time. He held me there for a while, and then finally pulled away to grab me by my shoulders. "Are you still doing your dance thing?" he asked.