Chapter 7

We all love the picture up there, don't we? Anyways, late happy birthday to George and early happy birthday to Nihachu! I'll be doing the storyline that would happen irl bc yeah. I apologize for the late updates, I'm on a trip to Spain so yeah- Enjoy the story

P.S. Listening to Poker Face by Lady Gaga again <3

וו

It'd been 5 hours after Alex had fallen asleep. He woke up again to see it was 1:25 pm. The boy looked to see the older boy sleeping deeply. He was going to wake him up, but he decided to let him sleep. The younger boy got up and went through Wilbur's closet. Alex snatched one of his hoodies and went to bathroom.

Wilbur woke up a few minutes later. He sat up and looked to his side, noticing that Alex had already woken up. The man scratched the back of his head and got up.

Suddenly, he saw Alex walking out of the bathroom wearing his hoodie. The boy looked up at Wilbur and blushed a bit. He rushed over to the bed and got under the sheets. The older boy laughed at him.

"That's adorable, you're wearing my hoodie." Wilbur smiled and bit his bottom lip.

Alex rolled his eyes and scoffed. Wilbur got in the bed with him. The older boy caressed the younger one's face. Alex blushed more, biting his bottom lip gently. Then he slapped Wilbur's hand.

"You're an asshole." The younger boy folded his arms as he complained.

Wilbur giggled, "Did you get a good sleep?"

"No, 'cause you were cuddling me." Obviously we know that's a lie.

"Oh, come on, we both know you liked it, so shut up."

Alex rolled his eyes and got up. He walked out of the room, into the living room. The older boy smiled to himself and sighed. He went to the living room as well, and saw the younger boy eating snacks as he watched a movie.

Wilbur walked up to him and sat down next to the boy. Alex looked up at him and instantly looked away.

"You wanna... do something?" Wilbur turned to him, plastering a small smirk.

Alex looked at him and blushed a bit. He slapped the older boy, "Dumbass, no. We're gonna watch this movie."

Wilbur laughed, "Aw, come on, we both know how much you enjoyed it.." The older boy teased.

The younger boy blushed more, and shoved the older boy, "I didn't. Shut up..-"

"Yeah? You were all red last night, you know? You couldn't even sleep-!" The older boy laughed at his expression.

Alex shoved the older boy once more, "Shut up-!"

Wilbur giggled, "You're really adorable when you're mad."

The younger boy scoffed, "Name something I do that's not adorable."

"Hm, I don't know." Wilbur shrugged.

Alex rolled his eyes and went back to watching the movie. Suddenly he felt somebody rubbing his thighs gently. Alex felt his face heating up as he turned to the older boy.

"Wilbur-!" He yelled.

Wilbur raised an eyebrow, still not letting go of him. "Hm?"

"Get your hands off!-" Alex turned red.

The older boy shook his head, "Mm, no thanks."

Alex tried pushing him off, but he was too strong, "Wilbur Soot, I swear to fucking god, I'm gonna-"

He was cut off by Wilbur pulling his collar aggressively. "Hm? Gonna what?"

The younger boy got nervous as he felt his face turning red. He couldn't find any words at that moment. The boy could feel Wilbur's breath on his face.

Wilbur laughed, "You're acting like we've never done this before. Why are you always so nervous?"

Alex pushed him, "Well I- Shut up..- I'm going out today as well..-"

"Seriously? Again? But you just went yesterday. Can't I come too?" Wilbur whined.

"No, you have to stay back and rest. I'll be home by 1 am. I better see you sleep when I come back." The younger boy demanded.

Wilbur rolled his eyes, "Oh come on, Alex, I'm not a baby anymore. Just- come on..-"

"No. You're not going anywhere. Just don't hurt yourself or anything like that." Alex got up and went to the front door.

"Wait-!" Wilbur rushed up to him. "One more thing-"

"What-" Alex crossed his arms.

The younger boy felt hands being placed on his waist. His face flushed red. Alex was still confused. Why was he still so nervous around him? They've done this before, multiple times.

Wilbur pressed his lips against the younger one's. They stayed like that for a couple of seconds before the older boy pulled away.

"Stay safe.." The older boy caressed his face.

The younger boy smiled a bit, "Don't worry, I'll be fine."

Alex walked out the front door as Wilbur watched him go. He sighed and sat on his couch.

וו

Sorry that was so short- I'm trying to upload this ASAP, cause well, yk- I haven't been posting much. Also TYSM for 400+ reads <3