Chapter 10

Hello, I'm so sorry for updating very slowly! I'm getting really stressed about some things, and right now we're kind of traumatized. I'll try to update as much as I can.

Also my school is kinda starting so it's even more stressful-

וו

Quackity ran out of the restaurant into an alleyway, but it was a dead end. He turned around and saw the person he least wanted to see; Jschlatt, of course.

The man approached him, "Moved on already, hm?" He crossed his arms, "Him? Really?"

"Fuck off, it's not of your business." Quackity scoffed.

The man ignored his words and continued, "You couldn't have done any better?"

The younger boy rolled his eyes and folded his arms. Jschlatt walked closer to him and grabbed him by his wrists, slamming them on to the wall.

Quackity tried removing his hands, but it didn't quite work. "Look asshole, if you don't let me go, I'll assure you'll never see the light of day again." The younger boy threatened.

"Hm? What're you gonna do?" He laughed.

The boy swept him off of his feet, making him fall onto the ground. Quackity picked a knife out from his pocket and got on his knees, looking down at the other man. "Do we want to know that?"

"You've changed, a lot." The man replied and scoffed.

Quackity rolled his eyes. He slowly moved the knife out from under his chin, causing a small scar. There were few blood drops on the ground. The boy got up and looked to the front of the alleyway. There stood a brunette man, wearing glasses, a beanie, and staring right at the both of them. Quackity quickly kept his knife and walked up to the older man.

"It's not what it looks like I swear-"

The older man grabbed Quackity's wrist and shot Jschlatt a dirty look before walking away. Wilbur quickly went into the car, and so did the other boy.

"What were you doing?" He asked, starting the car.

The younger boy sighed, "Well, I had to defend myself, right?"

"Yeah, but why would you run off like that? You could've told me."

Wilbur didn't get a response, it was just silent. He sighed and started driving.

"I hated that guy." The younger boy complained. Honestly, everyone did.

Once they reached back at Wilbur's house, they both got out of the car into the house. The older man grabbed Quackity's wrist and stumbled into the room. He threw him on the bed, making Quackity wince.

Wilbur walked into the bathroom to go get some things, while the younger boy waited, confused. Once the older boy had come out, Quackity gave him a slight grin.

Wilbur got onto the bed and wrapped his arm around Quackity's shoulder. "Are you all right? Did he hurt you?"

The younger boy shook his head, "No, I'm fine. He didn't do anything."

The whole ride was silent. Once Wilbur pulled over at the house, they both got down. Quackity walked in the house without saying anything. He went to the kitchen counter to grab some food to eat, when he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Wilbur's voice filled with genuine concern.

Quackity knew that 'no, I'm not fine.' was an understatement. Jschlatt had done many things to him, and encountering him was not the best thing that happened. Everything that Jschlatt has done was traumatic to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Lies. "I think I'm gonna go change to something more comfortable."

With that said, he walked into Wilbur's room. He grabbed a hoodie and a pair of shorts. Then he went into the bathroom to get changed. Once he was done, he went to look at himself in the mirror, fixing his hair.

The boy sighed to himself and walked out to the bedroom, where he saw Wilbur leaning on the door. He saw the taller man walk up to him and gave him a hug.

"I've called my parents, and told them that I'll be staying with you instead." Wilbur sighed.

Quackity was surprised, "WHAT? No!"

The older boy pulled away, "What do you mean 'no'?"

"But you haven't seen them for almost a year?" He agued.

"I mean, they weren't so happy about it, but they said it was fine. I could come another time." Wilbur scratched the back of his neck.

The younger boy felt guilty, but at the same time a little happy. He was happy that at least he cared, didn't he? Hopefully. He isn't like another someone. Did he like him? Obviously not, they're just friends. That's what friends are for, they're supposed to care about each other. Definitely. "I'm not forcing you.. I'll be fine, really."

"No, I insist. I don't want you to stay alone whilst you're not okay." Wilbur stared as he grabbed his hand, "Come on, you'll have to get some sleep."

Quackity bit his bottom lip to stop himself from smiling. He was glad someone had cared for him, really. He hoped Wilbur just wouldn't be like a certain someone.

וו

I'm losing motivation.