chapter 8

When the sports festival finally came around everyone was really excited

You on the other hand were up in the sky training on a island that Azan helped you make. At the moment you were  trying to master your elemental moves like flying with the air, water and fire.

like this but with all the elemelons...

"Great job you are getting really good, now would be a good time to take a quick break to watch the results of the sports festival

"Great job you are getting really good, now would be a good time to take a quick break to watch the results of the sports festival. they should be at least almost done,besides the results should be in by now."

"CRAP I TOLD THEM I'D WATCH THE WHOLE LAST PART!"

You frantically were trying to dry the sweat of of your brow.trying to get to the point where you could enjoy the view.

"LET'S GET TO ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS IN THIRD WE HAVE TOKOYAMI FUMIKAGE!!"

"IN SECOND PLACE WE HAVE SHOTO TODOROKI!!!"

"LAST BUT NOT LEAST IN FIRST PLACE WE HAVE KATSUKI BAKUGOU!!!"

As everyone whooped and was happy Cimintos raised the podium reveling a no too happy bakugou who was tied up and seemingly was very angry.

All might was just about to walk out of the bridge so he could congratulate everyone by handing them their medals. You noticed kasuki was not angry he was scared he looked as if he was in pain...

You used your powers to show what he was feeling and he was relieving the sludge moment where he got suffocated.He was trying to scream but couldn't as it was extremely muffled, trying frantically to get out of the chains and restraints he was about to cry

So you decided to take matters into your own hands by going invisible and floating up next to where he was chained to on the podium.

"Hey it's me Y/n don't worry I know how you feel and all I need you to do is hold it together a little bit longer for me."

He looked frantically to pinpoint just where the sound had com from and kept trying to break free.

So you used a dramatic way to teleport lightning.

With a big boom of lightning, you were in front of the crowd everyone was socked and had stopped cheering.

this is what you were wearing (because of training)

Everyone was speechless till you spoke after you had let the shock kick in

"LISTEN HERE AND LISTEN HARD BECAUSE I'M NOT GONNA REPEAT THIS!" You erupted in a strong tone.

"HOW COULD YOU CHAIN UP ON OF YOU STUDENTS? HOW i WANT TO KNOW HE IS CLEARLY NOT HAPPY WITH IT"!

"FURTHERMORE STOP CHAINING HIM UP HE IS NOT A VILLAIN YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE SOMEONE OF THAT POWER LEVEL IN THIS SCHOOL!"

"IN SURE IF YOU LET HIM HAVE SOME TIME TO CALM DOWN HE WOULD HAVE!"

"SO I'LL SAY IT AGAIN KATSUKI BAKUGOU IS NOT A MONSTER OR A VILLAIN SO STOP CHAINING HIM UP LIKE HE IS ONE!!!"

You walked up to the podium and waved you hand at the restraints they broke shattering into thin air. Everyone gasped and was astonished at the way you destroyed strong restraints meant to hold a villain.

That is, before endeavor jumped from the stands and grabbed you arm.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DID YOU UNTIE HIM!"

"I'm sorry Mr. Endeavor but he was distressed, he is also one of my friends I can't just let him fell that way."

"You are coming with me You criminal!"

"Now I go to this school as well so if you excuse me I'll go check on bakugou-"

He did not let go of your arm he tightened his grip and turned his fire on, witch slightly burned your skin.

"You are not going anywhere".

"Endeavor let her go she is in fact a part of the U.A. school program, she just did not want to participate.

After Mr. Aizawa had spoken you looked up at the stands and said loud enough for him to hear.

"IF HE DOES NOT LET GO, DO I HAVE PERMISSION TO ENGAGE???!"

"Yes you do"...

"Now Eraserhead that is just cruel she is just a teenager she cant beat me-"

before he could finish what he was saying you lit yourself in flames. Head to toe burning endeavor looked down at his hand and chuckled .

"My quirk is fire, you cant burn me, you are so naive."

your flames continued to burn at his hand you kept getting angrier and more frustrated,until shortly after they turned blue(like dabi).

multiple gasps and sighs were heard. Endeavor looked at his hand stunned, you were actually starting to burn him and he was going to bluff his way out of it the best he could.

So you let out a low growl with a harsh tone- "Now let go or suffer the consequences..."

What are you doing? let the girl go! the audience roared, she's just a kid not a criminal!".

He didn't let go he just stood there waiting for someone to step in and help him in the situation he was in.

You proceeded to get warmer and more and more agitated till your fire turned a burning blazing white light.

Endeavor pulled back with a burn on his hand that would most definitely leave a scar.

"WHAT ARE YOU PRO HERO'S JUST STANDING THERE FOR SHE JUST BURNED ME!!!" he yelled

"Calm down dumpster fire and let me heal that for you-"

"You can't heal you have fire and lightning not healing"-

'Yes I can choose to use my quirk to heal now give me you hand so I can heal you or go to recovery girl.

'I'd rather go to recovery girl"

"Alright suit yourself."

A/N: I am going to end it here sorry if you wanted the UsJ because I just really didn't want to type all of what happened and keep looking up what actually happened.