this bitch really

Take in mind I am still a minor. I'm not even in high school yet and this happened to me a few days ago!

So, I'm like sitting in the band room before class starts right? Well I started walking down the hall 'bout 4 minutes early. And when i stood at the door of my classroom like waitin' to be let inside. I notice some lady standing outside her classroom right? So this bitch looked at me up and down waited for a few seconds and was like

"UUmm LikE WhY ArE You HeRE?!"

"Are You LOsT Or LooKiNg FOr sOMETHIng?!"

So like me, I was talking normally and kindly . no sass whatsoever...goes like.

"Oh! I just came from the band room and I'm waiting to be let inside my classroom..."

This bitch went like.

"uGH tHE cAfETERiA sOUlD rEALeAsE yOU! tHEy tELL yOU wHEN it'S TIME TO GO!"

Not yelling yet but still getting louder.

I waited for her to finish right And said.

"Oh they don't do dismissal from the band room since it's so far away from the cafeteria so I kinda just guessed."

Keep in mind my tone was cherry and kind.

This biTcH really went like

"NOO SHH STOP ARGUING WITH ME AND BE RESPECTFUL AND LISTEN!! THE CAFETERIA TELLS YOU WHEN TO RELEASE!!!"

Slightly taken aback from her sudden outburst i put my hands up apologized if she thought i was being rude and backed away from her( I was about 12ft away at the time so now it was like 15ft away)

The bitch starts visibly turning red and shaking and steps like to 6ft in front of me to the point where I could slightly smell the rotten food from her breakfast.

She then starts chewing me out and yelling to the point where it hurts my ears.

Take in mind I'm also shaking and almost in tears at this point.

AND THE KILLER IS I'VE JUST BEEN TAKING HER SHIT FOR LIKE 2 MINUTES NOW AND OTHER PEOPLE ARE WALKING INTO THE HALLWAY! SO THIS BITCH IS LIKE BALD SHORT KAREN CUT WITH HER BABY BAG LOOKING PURSE! BEFORE SHE MADE A SCENE AND WAS RECORDED FLIPPED HER IMAGINARY HAIR AND STRUTTED DOWN THE HALL LIKE A CATWALK MODEL WHO HAD BROKEN BOTH HER LEGS LIKE....

The people who were in the hallway were my friends so they naturally asked why I was getting chewed out by a teacher right?>>>

Well i told it exactly how it happened no sass no disrespect and THEN THE TEACHER NEXT DOOR WHO HAPPEN TO HAVE HER DOOR OPEN RAN HER FAT ASS OUT INTO THE HALLWAY AND WAS YELLING AT ME FOR TELLING THEM THAT I WAS IN TROUBLE FOR NO REASON....

BITCH WAS CLOSER THAN THE FIRST ONE AND WAS ALL YELLING LOUDER AND SHAKING LIKE SHE 'BOUT TO IMPLODE RIGHT?!"

My math teacher bless his heart ran out at this point cause he could tell the me one of his best students was getting chewed out tint the fucking hallway and was 'bouta give ms.whore a piece of his mind before the little coward she is ran into her classroom and shut and locked the door she he couldn't give her the bitch slap she deserved.

Thank Mr.math teacher!