chapter 14

You walked back to the recovery room to see a angry frustrated Bakugou and a calm slightly frustrated Todoroki. Midoriya however was in fact still unconscious from his fight.

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT YOU BITCH!!!"

"He a magician never reveals their secrets."

"YOU USELESS FU-"

Shut up mister bakugou this is my recovery office."

"ah- hello recovery girl"

"Hello ms.y/n how have you been around this fine evening?"

"Quite well actually, I'm here to check on midoriya, todoroki, and bakubish"

"Well they are in good hands "

"Oh yes I know, you are very trust worthy but I came to bring them their school bags"

"Well thank you girlie"

"No problem"

you walk over to each of them and ask if they are alright.

"Hey todoroki good fight?" You held your hand out to him and he shook it.

"Yes good fight"

"Good game bakug-

"No I don't want your pity."

"Bakugou I'm just here to make sure you get you bags, I'm not looking down on you I promise"

"THEN WHY'D YOU CALL ME BAKUBISH HUH!?!?"

"No spesific reason I just wanted to."

"YEAH? WELL YOU CAN'T JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANT IN HERE MISSY-

"katsuki bakugou that is quite enough" Recovery girl was in the process of losing the rest of the patience she had for the boy, it didn't help that midoriya was still resting aswell.

"Sorry I caused a commotion recovery girl, I'll take my leave now"

" Oh sweet heart you are completely fine, it's Mr. anger issues over there that needs to calm down."

"Still I need to go Mr. Aizawa wanted to talk after I was done dropping of their bags."

" Oh such a shame, really if you would like you can eat lunch with me tomorrow dearie."

"Thank you recovery girl I will, Wish me luck after I leave, Only god knows what he wants to talk about."

"Will do dearie will do. Have a Nice evening!"

"I will don't worry!"

You then skipped down the halls till you got to the original classroom. Walking inside you saw All might sitting on a desk as Aizawa waited for you to come talk to him.

" I'm here now. Sorry for the wait recovery girl wanted to chat.

"YOUNG Y/N, NO NEED TO WORRY YOU WERN'T GO FOR LONG!"

"Ah thanks All might"

Aizawa stood up and walked over to you and told you to have a seat.

"Alright."

"What did you need Aizawa sensei?"

"I need to know about your quirk no one else is in here at the moment besides All might so you are free to talk about it now."

"Crap how do I let him know it's not really a quirk? how will he react? will All might care?"

"Any second now would be great." he blankly stated.