Teaser for the next Chapter

The town was littered with destruction, wounded fighters and weapons. Red, blue and pink are the new colors of what was once a harmonious, small town, which has now become the stage of a long, destructive battle.
The air which would normally be vibrant with the sound of work, trade and craftsmanship is now a barrage of sounds of explosions, war cries and the screams of the wounded, enough to make even the bravest tremble in fear.

An army and intruder’s fought each other for control of the area, and one had the goal of slaying the guardian., but the battle is in nobody's favor yet. The wounded of one side lay in large groups across the town and the faces of the fighters are hopeful with nervous, yet steady breathing and weapons clenched in their hands, they push harder and harder on the enemy.

With the possibility of death shaking their knees the other side does whatever it can in order to try to defeat their enemies. Some have succumbed to hysteria and are barely able to force their bodies in motion, while others fight by only focusing on their enemy and not the carnage around them.

The toll on both nature and the enderian is tremendous. It'll likely take ages before this town will have recovered. It's clear bodies, broken siege engines and lost bombs have taken the place of roads, shops and homes.

(( Hello my lovely reader! The next chapter is longer then expected to its taking quite some time but it shall arrive soon! In the meantime however I feed you angst hungry people with this! Anywho remember you are loved, be sure to take care of yourselves get a snack and some water and know I'm proud of you for being here. Have a good day - Kiwi ))