𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

Disclaimer: I do not own Demon Slayer or Haikyuu. They belong to their rightful owners. This story is inspired by 'Karasuno's Demon Slayer' by Sarskieplayz123. This doesn't follow the original plot of Haikyuu or Demon Slayer and can be considered as an Alternate Universe.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Storm Breathing Style: 

Storm Breathing (嵐あらしの呼こ吸きゅうArashi no kokyū) is a breathing style derived from Wind Breathing, Thunder Breathing and Water Breathing. It is a Breathing Style that mimics the raging storm and replicates it with the user's movements, techniques, and abilities.

Most, if not all, known techniques and forms involved in quick flurries in battle to catch the opponent off guard similar to Thunder Breathing. Users of Storm Breathing also visualize themselves manipulating the weather, clouds, and lightning when unleashing its techniques. 

Hinata Shoyo remarks that Storm Breathing focuses on offense and it hinges on the user's raw strength and untamed speed. Users mimic the storm to such high fidelity that the sky starts to get dark, and large, puffy cumulus clouds start to form. The wind direction starts to change abruptly and the temperature drops. When poised to unleash a technique the sound of thunder can be heard. 

This Breathing Style is the personal creation of Hinata Shoyo, who was studying the five main Breathing Styles and decided to combine the speed of Thunder Breathing, the powerful attacks of Wind Breathing, and the flexibility of Water Breathing. Storm Breathing has heavy destructive power and the user might lose control if not under total concentration and requires someone like Hinata, who can handle the dangers that comes with this Breathing Style. 

Breathing Style Relationship Chart: 

Sun

|
|

Water-------Thunder ------- Wind

   |                          |                         | 

  |                         |                         |

----------------------------------

|

Storm 

Known Users: 

Hinata Shoyo 

Known Techniques: 

Storm Breathing has 13 techniques and forms: 

Storm breathing, First Form: Scorching Twister

(Arashi no kokyū, Ichi no kata: Shakunetsu no tsuisutā

When using this form, the user can gain immense speed and their blows become faster with more than three slashes happening in a second. It's an easy distraction for the opponent as they'll focus on the places where the user slashes instead of protecting their head which gives the user a chance to give an uppercut slash.