𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝

This is just a small update on how I am now, currently I'm slowly recovering and while there have been a few bumps in the road, my mental health has improved alot thanks to the support of my parents, therapist and even you guys! 

This are just some ideas for my book on how The Storm Hashira would've ended, this came from my old notebook which contain some ideas for my books especially The Storm Hashira.

Enjoy! 

---

I was planning on making one of the Uppermoons (maybe Akaza or Douma) appear during the training camp but I decided to make it original and make an oc Demon. Thus, Hotaru was born. 

Hotaru will appear during the training camp and Hinata is forced to reveal his identity as a Demon Slayer and the Storm Hashira to everyone.

There will be a battle between Hotaru and Hinata as the Haikyuu cast watch in horror.

A little Kagehina moment; Kageyama wanted to help Hinata as he started to get injured during the fight but Yachi holds him back. Imagine Kageyama, being held back by Yachi, as he struggles against her grip as he screams Hinata's name, not wanting him to die.

During the fight, Hinata learns new Storm Breathing techniques to help him win.

 Storm Breathing, Fourteenth Form: Unforeseen Lightning

(Arashi no kokyū, Jū Yon no kata: Omoigakenai Inazuma)

The user moves around at high speed and performs swift twists and rotations, thus creating afterimages that can confuse the opponent and are mostly used to evade attacks. The afterimages work most effectively on opponents with good vision. 

 Storm Breathing: Lightning Speed (Arashi no kokyū: Denkōsekka)

A technique that greatly augments the speed of the user making them much faster than their opponents including a uppermoon but the user shouldn't use this technique more than two times, otherwise, their legs would be rendered useless due to muscle fatigue and exhaustion. The user must use total concentration to control the speed.

However, as long as the user is well trained and practice this technique enough, they can use it more than two times.

I was debating wether or not should I make Hinata unlock the Demon Slayer Mark. If he did, then his mark will look like this:

 If he did, then his mark will look like this:

(His mark will appear on his left cheek)

After the battle, Hinata manages to cut Hotaru's head off but he is severely injured and is rushed to the hospital.

Hinata is put into a coma and everyone is devastated especially Kageyama. 

In one scene, Kageyama visits Hinata in the hospital to update him on what's going on, he tearfully says 'I love you' to him and sings 'You are my Sunshine' once again.

Maybe after a few months, Hinata wakes up and Kageyama and the rest of the Haikyuu cast helps him recover.

Hinata manages to gain his strength as the Infinity Castle arc approaches. He is joining the Demon Slayers against Muzan and the Uppermoons but Kageyama begs him not to join as he couldn't bear seeing him almost die.

Hinata assures him that he won't die and promises that he will make it through the war alive.

(I totally did not think of planning to kill him... No way... Hehe...)

Hinata and Kageyama have a final date before Hinata joins the war. Before he leaves, he writes letters to Kageyama and the Haikyuu cast.

Timeskip to the future, Hinata manages to make it out alive but his foot got cut off during the battle against Muzan. 

Hinata and Kageyama have children and they are named Akari (their daughter who has Hinata's orange hair but has Kageyama's blue eyes) and Akito (their son who has Kageyama's black hair but has Hinata's brown eyes).

Before Akari and Akito went to bed, they ask Hinata to tell them about the legendary Hashiras and the Demon Slayer Corps. Hinata jokingly said "Again?" and the kids defend themselves, saying how it's their favorite story.

Hinata: Inside the Demon Slayer Corps, those who stand at the highest. Their names... Hashira.

Water Hashira, Tomioka Giyuu; A person who judges and destroys the demon more calmly than anyone else.

Insect Hashira, Kocho Shinobu; A lightweight person than anyone else who poison by dancing.

Sound Hashira, Uzui Tengen; A person who goes on the battlefield more than anyone else.

Mist Hashira, Tokito Muichiro; A person who is control of his actions more than anyone else.

Wind Hashira, Shinazugawa Sanemi; A person who has trained to destroy demons more than anyone else.

Love Hashira, Kanjori Mitsuri; A person who makes hearts beat more than anyone else.

Snake Hashira, Obanai Iguro; A person who has light in his eyes more intense than anyone else that he uses against demons.

Rock Hashira, Himejima Gyomei; A person who drops more tears of pity than anyone else.

Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro; A person with more inflamed mind and prouder than anyone else.

Storm Hashira, Hinata Shoyo; A person who is more fast than lightning and can strike fear into the hearts of demons than anyone else.

---

And that's the end of the Storm Hashira.