𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓

Disclaimer: I do not own Demon Slayer or Haikyuu. They belong to their rightful owners. This story is inspired by 'Karasuno's Demon Slayer' by Sarskieplayz123. This doesn't follow the original plot of Haikyuu or Demon Slayer and can be considered as an Alternate Universe.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺ 

If someone asks Hinata how was he doing today. His answer would be...

"Oh! I'm doing great!" Hinata answered with a big smile on his face. 

But that was not the case.

Hinata felt like he wanna bash his head into a wall or scream his lungs out, wanting to release all the frustration out of his system. 

Unfortunately, he was not that type of person. 

He was the type to always seem happy and hide his other emotions from everyone. Hinata could only stare at the screen blankly while on the inside he was screeching like a harpy. 

Why must the universe hate him so?

---

The next day, Hinata received a message from Kenma and the records that he needed. He thanked Kenma repeatedly. 

"It's no problem." Kenma texted, "I hope you find what you're looking for."

"Thanks again Kenma! I owe you one. See you at the training camp." Hinata texted.

After the two exchanged goodbyes, Hinata looked through the list in the records, luckily, it was alphabetical order which made it a bit easier for him.

Everything was alright so far. Most of the students have a common blood type that includes some of his teammates like Asahi and Kinoshita. 

He scrolled a bit more until something caught his eyes that he had to backtrack. Hinata gasps in shock as he looks at the last name in the letter 'K'.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kageyama Tobio

Blood type: Rh-negative