a snow day

The last thing that I can remember is that I fainted when it started to snow. The cold that ran through my body was indescribable, and I was going to have a hypothermia.

Now I felt as if i was lying in something soft, it was like a bed,

'where am I?'  I asked myself, right now I was so comfortable, in here there was no cold, I could still feel the wounds that I had on my skin from the cold that was before.

'am I dead?' I thought

I opened my eyes quickly after having that thought.

I sat on the bed and looked around, it was a room of a giant, you could say that of a little girl, well, not so little.

I realized that my hands had been bandaged. Someone had to do it while I was passed out, ...the giant who lives here?

'shit, I don't want to see any more giants' I thought.

the room was empty, there was a peaceful silence in the room, it was my chance to escape, it was very helpful that I was in this bed without having to worry about the cold.
I was beginning to overwhelm, when the giant enters through the huge door I will have no escape.

*footsteps are heard *

'FUCK, FUCK, FUCK She's coming' I got up as fast as I could, when I put my feet down I fell again, I remembered that I had cuts on the soles of my feet, 'SHIT, SHIT' I crawled away, I was getting to the edge of the bed, but I didn't really know how I was going to get down.

*the door opens*

the giant enters the room.

I was paralyzed.

the girl was like 12 years old, she could use me as a doll if she wants, she can even kill me... by crushing me, stepping on me, throwing me.

I had no escape, she got on the bed making the springs of the bed move, causing it to be like a great earthquake for me, I had to hold onto the sheets so as not to fall and hurt myself.

The girl put her face in front of me, causing me intimacy, her face was about 2 meters from me, I looked at her, and I could not do anything but cry

"no, calm little man, don't cry, I don't want to hurt you"  I turned my back on her, she gave me a weird impression that she called me man, although she said little before man

I turned my back on her, she gave me a weird impression that she called me man, although she said little before man.

I tried to calm myself down, I already knew that she had no intention of hurting me, that's what she said.

"Please don't be afraid of me" I noticed how she began to bring her hand closer to my body, she touched my back very delicately, she gave me a chill as she brushed me with her finger.

"are you okay?" I didn't answer her, I was in shock since she touched my back.

She pushed her hand away, "Sorry if you didn't want me to help you, I know it's difficult for a human to trust a giant, but it seemed like you were going to die in the snow, you were very cold when I picked you up and you didn't move"

'so, she helped me?' I thought. It was the first time I had seen a giant behave well with a human.

"if you tell me that you want to go, I will let you go, but I'll let you know that there is lots of snow, and I don't think you'll survive with that little clothes of yours"

"let me go...please..." I told her whispering,  the words hardly came out of my mouth. "okay, then" she approached her hand to my body and grab me with her two fingers, "HEY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, PUT ME DOWN, please...sorry..." I realized he was yelling at her.

She kept walking and left the room, while I tried to escape from the grasp of her hand. "stop trying to escape from  my hand, you are going to fall, and I don't think you want that, little one, also I'm going to set you free, like you asked me"

'set me free?' .

We came to a door and she opened the door, suddenly a lot of cold wind came in, as soon as she opened it I was already freezing, I started to shiver and I think she noticed.

"I already told you that with this cold and that clothes... you will not last long, sorry for telling you like that, but it is what it is,  human..." she said as she lowered me into the snow to let me out of the house.

I was starting to get tired of her using the adjective little so much in me, I knew I was small for her, but it is that it lowered your self-esteem, and that a giant told you even worse.

"Well it was a pleasure trying to help you, bye, little man" I don't know, but she seemed sad and angry at the same time.
I didn't have shoes and I didn't know how I was going to be able to find shelter with all this snow, I didn't know how I was going to move because I was half sunk with all the snow there was.

"Wait!, giant, wait!, don't leave me here, please help me!" I said with pity.

I was looking at her from below and I have to say that it is the worst thing you can see, a giant from the ground.

you are like a finger for them it is too much difference in size.

she looked huge for me, and I'm sure I looked like a bug to her.

I was freezing

"So, human, do you want me to let you into my house?" she told me with a defiant tone.

"well..., if you want... and you don't care...",
" of course I don't care if you come into my house", I smiled at her, thank goodness.
"Come in, ...wait, do you need help walking through the snow?" she said giggling, now I looked ridiculous, but I was getting very cold. The gigantic girl bent down to take me in her hand again, and lifted me.

when we entered her house I already started to warm myself up, "thanks ...", "no worries, nice to meet you little man, I'm Mimi" she said with a smile on her face. "Tom..." and I smiled back at her

---------------------------------------------------------
HI EVERYONE!!!

THANKS FOR READING!!!
HOPE YOU LIKE IT

❤️🥺

It would make me very happy if you supported the story by pressing the little star 🌟