The Hybrid

I was inside the cage, as usual ...
My owner was a giant 8-year-old girl, she didn't hurt me, but she kept me in a cage, she talk to me everyday and I listened to her.

I had been in worse situations, I couldn't complain, I had food, a place to sleep... the only bad thing was that he was in a cage.

Today Lydia's friends had come, they were talking about hybrids, which from what I know, are like humans but with animal characteristics.

"a hybrid is better than a human" said one of Lydia's friends, blonde, with a high ponytail, she wore a pink jacket that was too small for her

I was still in my cage, but I was listening to them.

"But you can't have a hybrid at home, I heard that they are worse to treat than humans, that's why humans are better, like Gabi" Lydia said and gave me a look.

"Well, I have heard that if you throw a human from a very high place they will have wings" said the other friend, that was a brunette, with badly combed hair and clothes that were too big. 'what the hell? no beautiful..., we die, we won't have wings...' I thought, how stupid you have to be to think that.

"Seriously!? Can we do it with Gabi?" the blonde friend said, "No! It's stupid! How can a human have wings! Don't even think about touching Gabi!" I was very scared, if they throw me out the window I will die, thank God Lydia said no.

"Well, then when we get to my house we do it with my human" said blonde girl again, 'poor human that they are going to throw out the window'.

Suddenly rang the bell of the house, that bell hurt my ears a lot, it was hateful. "humans are very weak, look at Gabi covering her ears because of the doorbell" the blonde girl said to the brunette girl in her ear, and the brunette girl laughed as she looked at me.

"I think it's my mother, don't do anything!" and Lydia left the room.

The two giant girls quickly opened my cage and one of them caught me in a fist, it was very tight, I could hardly breathe, the girl put out her fist with me inside, outside the window, "DON'T DO IT, NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN, I'LL JUST DIE!" I screamed with the little air I had left, "well, let's see who's right" and she opened her fist and my body fell, I could only scream.

I fell into a tree branch, but from the impact against the branch I was knocked unconscious.
                 ---------------------------
"Tania is your mother, she picks you up both" I said to my friends.

they both came giggling "what have you done?", "Nothing!" they both said at the same time, "well, Lydia we have to go, see you tomorrow" Tania's mother said.

"Yes, have a good day, see you tomorrow girls" I closed the door and ran to my room, I did not trust that they had not done anything, I looked at Gabi's cage and it was not there, I looked out the window, "GABI!" I screamed, I couldn't do anything, if it was still alive it would go somewhere other than a cage...but I also went down to see if I saw Gabi.

When I got under the tree by my window, Gabi was not there. "Gabi?" I asked, but obviously no one answered.

I had lost Gabi forever, and all because of my friends. I came back to my house crying.

                   ----------------------
I regained consciousness, all my bones ached, my body did not respond to move, I was lying on the floor, everything was dark and smelled of wood. I got a little scared my body still did not respond to move.

"Hello?" I said with a shaky voice. "Gabi?" I heard Lydia's voice, but she was heard far away, as if it were just a memory. I'm dead i guess ... I closed my eyes again, but a dazzling light appeared, I opened my eyes a little, but the light prevented me, it was the sunlight that was entering where I was.

I was inside the tree, "hey human, are you awake?" a boy's voice said, I was startled, but my body still didn't move.

I opened my eyes more, there was a boy looking at me, but he was not a human, he was a hybrid, with huge wings, and he was twice as big as me. I stared at him, "Well, I see you are awake, can you get up? girl" He asked me.

"yes" 'what !? why did I say yes? my body doesn't move, I wanted to run but I couldn't', He looked at me while I was still lying on the wooden floor  "come on, get up- "," no, sorry, I can't move, my body isn't moving" He looked at me with a disgusted face, "sorry" I said, I thought I had done something wrong, "no, no, you don't have to forgive yourself, forgive me, I'm Cam" he sat next to me, "Gabi, nice to meet you", "aren't you afraid of me?, human girl" He told me.

how suspicious ... "should I?" I got really scared at that time, I was really being silly talking to a stranger, and he was bigger and more powerful than me, but I couldn't move so... "no, calm down, you can stay until you're okay "," okay ... thanks" now I didn't trust him.

                     --------------------

I stayed with Cam for two weeks, and I fully recovered, Cam was actually very nice, He was a 17 year old, I was 16.

He lived alone because he did not like to live where he used to live so he built a house in this tree.

"Thanks for letting me be with you Cam" I said, "where are you going to go now?" he asked me. "I have heard that in the forest that it's near here there is a small town of humans, I am going to go there, do you know which one I tell you?" I commented to Cam. "Yes ... well... see you next time!" he told me, "yes! I hope I see you soon!" I told him, he looked worried.

Cam accompanied me to the beginning of the forest and left.

Now I had to manage by myself to find that human town.

__________________________________

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

❤️❤️❤️🥺