need some help?

I was walking in the park looking at my phone, and when I was passing near a bramble, I saw a little human hooked on it, when the human saw me he tried to escape so hardly from the bramble, but he was too hooked, every time he moved more he pricked himself with the spikes of the bush.

"Hey, do you need help?" I told him, I knew he was scared of me, but if I didn't help him, he was going to be stuck there for a long time.

"GO AWAY FROM ME, GIANT!" He told me, he looked very stressed, poor human..., little tears came out of his eyes.

I listened to him and kept walking, so as not to bother him more than he already was.

[HUMAN POV]

How strange that that giant has listened to me as soon as I told him.

The truth is that it would have been good for me he help me.

I'm pretty screwed up...

Every time I moved a little, the wounds got bigger as I was pricking myself with the spikes of the branches.

I have one of the spikes stuck in my leg, but if I remove that skewer, my leg is going to bleed out.

"Damn, I'm going to die in a fucking bush" I said to myself.

I started to panic when I saw a giant girl approaching where I was standing, and there is nothing worse than that.

I started to try to free again, the spike that had stuck in my leg stopped nailing, but my leg began to bleed. before the girl arrives I set myself free.

I fell into the bush

I fell on the ground, everything hurt, I thought I was about to die

"human?" I heard the giant girl who was looking in the bush.

of the few strength that I had left I crawled behind the bush.

now I was on the street. I saw that there was another giant standing in front of me. I think he hadn't seen me yet.

I was starting to see blurry but I noticed that this giant was the one who asked me if I needed help before.

I started to go to his shoe as best I could to warn him that I needed his help, I got to him and started hitting his ankle as hard as I could so that he could realize it.

I couldn't take it anymore and I fainted.

[GIANT POV]

I was waiting for the bus and I started to feel some tapping on my ankle.

I looked down and it was the human from before, "hey, little one..are you ok? ..." no, he was not.

there was a puddle of blood around him, he had passed out.

I bent down to pick him up, I grabbed him very carefully, wrapped him with a handkerchief and ran home. I couldn't wait for the bus, he was going to die.

When I got home I washed and cleaned his wounds.

I was a nursing assistant so I knew what to do, but his body was very small..., my fingers were the size of his body.

I put a bandage on his leg when the bleeding stopped.

Luckily he was still alive.

I left him on my bed to let him rest until he got up.

[HUMAN POV]

I was conscious again and my body itched.

I noticed that I was lying on a bed, I did not notice the cold of the street, it was nice.

'Did that giant help me?'  I thought.

I opened eyes... I was in a huge room. I looked around and saw the giant from before. he he looked at me.

"hi, i see you're awake, are you better kid? "

I started to calm down and sighed.

"...tha.. thanks" I said

------------------------------------------------------
THANKS FOR READING!!!
HOPE YOU LIKE IT

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It would make me very happy if you supported the story by pressing the little star 🌟