✨YOU HAVE AN ARRANGED LUNA.✨

It was the day for me to go to The Shadow Moon pack, Sky's pack.
This is my other tattoo.

I bathe and put on

No makeup and my hair drop over my ass

No makeup and my hair drop over my ass. I ate breakfast and put a little bag of clothes in the car. Sidney, Daniel,CJ,Sky and me all went together. It was a long drive but we managed. After about 2 or so hours we arrived at Sky's pack border. He rolled down his window and the man there nod at him.
"Welcome back Alfa Sky." He said.
"Thank you." Sky replied nodding.
He drove until he reached a mansion and then parked outside. We all got out and Sky lead us inside. He took us to what looked like a meeting room were I saw a man that looks like Sky.
"Son your back." The man said excited.
He looked at us then back at Sky.
"Who are they?" He asked Sky.
"Good day Pass Alfa David,I am Princess Angel and Future Luna of the Royal Shifters and Blue Moon pack. It's a pleasure to meet you." I said offering my hand for him to shake which he did with a smile.
"This is my mate Alfa CJ of the Summer's Pack and this is my best friend Sidney and her mate Daniel my brother." I introduced them.
"Nice to meet you." He said.
"I am here to discuss a problem. The Summer's Pack was attacked by vampires. I just wanted to warn you and your pack." I said.
"They are-" I was cut of by a girl saying.
"I HEARD MY BABY IS HERE!" The person shouted making the things in the office shake,I think that's her power.
At first I thought it was his mother or sister but when saw the look on his face I knew straight away it was not. The room door burst open revealing a beautiful blonde hair girl wear a very revealing outfit. Her eyes scanned the room and they landed on Sky. She ran to him and kissed his lips and he didn't even push her away instead he kissed her back. I stare in complete horror as my mate kiss someone else. Pain shot through my heart as I watch as they makeout. They pulled away and smiled at each other. She sat in his lap and looked at us.
"Who are they?" She asked.
"Um guys this is my future Luna Evey and bae these are Princess Angel and Future Luna of the Royal Shifters and Blue Moon pack,her mate Alfa CJ of the Summer's Pack,her best friend Sidney and her best friend's mate Daniel her brother." Sky introduced us.
"Nice to meet you." Evey said.
"Likewise." I spat at her.
I heard a growl beside me.
"How could you do that to her?" CJ growled at Sky.
"As I was saying they are very dangerous." I said through grit teeth to Alfa David.
Tears sting my eyes as I tried not to cry. I gave up and let it out.
"Is she your mate?" I asked Sky who was looking at me with concern but didn't do anything.
"No she is not,they are arranged Princess Angel because he couldn't find his mate." Alfa David said.
Instead of saying something I pulled down the collar of my shirt and showed Alfa David my mark.
"I am your son's mate,he is marked and I am too." I said.
His face showed pure shock. I pulled down the collar of Sky's turtle neck shirt showing them his mark.
"He is still mine." Evey growled at me.
I ran out the room and into the driveway infront of the house were alot of people were.
"Angel! Angel! Stop!" I heard Sky say.
I stopped running and turn towards him seeing the girl still wrapped around him and his hand around her waist. I meet his eyes and he immediately stop running. I looked down at Evey and meet her eyes. Her eyes widen and she pulled away from Sky.
"What happening to her eyes?" I heard her say.
"I d-don't know." He answered.
I turn and looked at my eyes in the car that was behind me. My eyes were red like blood red. Not from crying thou. I turn back to them.
"You kissed her infront of your mate,how do you think I feel? You didn't even push her away! How DO YOU THINK I FUCKING FEEL?" I asked with pure rage. I felt my canines grow and my finger nails turn into claws.
"Baby calm down." Sky said.
"CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN! YOU KISSED HER RIGHT INFRONT OF MY FUCKING FACE AND MADE NO ATTEMPT TO PUSH HER THE FUCK AWAY. SO CALM DOWN? I DON'T THINK I CAN FUCKING DO THAT NOW." I shouted at him. I run my hand through my hair in frustration.
People started gathering and a beautiful lady run to Sky's side.
"Hi am Sky's mom and I know your upset but don't reject him." She said.
"Oh I wasn't going to reject him. I can't bear the pain of loosing another mate." I said trying to calm down but it's not working.
They all started looking at me confused except Sidney who came to my side and hold my hand glaring at Sky.
"You lost another mate?" CJ asked.
"Yes. I have scars to prove it. I was surprised you haven't noticed it Sky." I hissed out his name.
"When I was 15 I was given the chance to find my mate but unlike now I was not brave, strong and confident. I was a nerd,I was bullied and like I said I have scars to prove it." I said.
I pulled my shirt over my head and turned so I was showing them my back. On my back were three long claw marks starting from under my neck to my lower back. I heard lots of gasps and whispers. I turned back around so I was facing them.
"When my mate found out that I was his mate,he rejected me on spot. The next week I decided I wanted to change,I wore clothes that I now wear. When he saw me that Monday he invited me over to his house. I accepted it,I was so stupid. When we went and was in his room,he tried to rape me luckily his older brother burst into the room." I said.
I showed them my shoulder were he clawed me.
"That night he was found dead. Any body can guess who killed him?" I asked.
"The girl beside you?" Asked a small girl.
"That's right the shy nice girl beside me. When she found out,she went to his house and killed him. The family never interfere with me ever again. After I got over that by the help of Sidney, I became the girl I am now. I wasn't broken like this for years now and I don't cry like I did just now. All my bullies are now 6 feet under or having a crush on me. I felt this pain before,it hurt more than it did when I was 15 cause he didn't mark me,now that you did mark me it hurt SO FUCKING MUCH." I said.
"You kissed her infront of your mate?" His mother growled at him.
"Mom I am sorry." Sky said.
"It's not me you should apologize to." She stated and looked at me.
I put on my shirt and hold onto Sidney's hand to calm down.
"Why do you have two mates though?" Evey asked.
"Oh let me show you guys something." I said.
I pulled off my clothes except my bralet and panty.
"I am Princess Angel of the Royal Shifters and future Luna of the Blue Moon pack. I am the Queen of the sea" I said. I showed them the tattoo of my mermaid. I walked over to the pool that was behind the garden and stood beside it.
"This is my wolf." I said.
I shifted into my wolf and she wanted to rip out Sky's throat. I shift into my lion then my dragon and last my jaguar. I sat into the water and shift into my human form.
"I wish to be a mermaid." I said.
Soon after I was in my mermaid form. I made some of the water raise and I throw it at Sky and Evey. I got out and shift into my human form and put on my clothes.
"I have tattoos to prove everything." I stated.
I heard a loud laugh and snapped my head to look at the person. My anger slapped me in the face. Befoore I could think my hand raised and next thing I saw was her raising in the air. I felt arms wrap around me and I immediately knew who it was.
"Please don't hurt her,I can't loose my mom! I have already lost my dad!" I heard Evey cry out.
"You lost your dad huh? Guess what I have never seen my parents my hole life until couple weeks ago. I lost my life two time already. That's right I died two times both from suicide because of bulling but I learned from my mistakes. Your mom think it was funny." I gently put her mom down and she ran over to her.
"I mean Evey have meet her mate already." Her mom growled at me.
I laughed darkly at her and she looked at me.
"Evey you haven't told her,have you?" I asked amused. Evey shook her head no.
"Haven't told me what?" She growled at me again.
I chuckled darkly, shaking my head.
"Your daughter already met her mate and it's not Sky." I said smirking at her slightly shocked face.
"Your lying!" Her mom shouted at me.
"Actually she isn't lying,I have met my mate." Evey said looking down.
"You have?" Her mom asked.
Everyone looked equally shocked. I on the other hand smirked evilly. Evey nodded and her mother pulled away from her.
"I can't believe you lied to me,you could have gotten us killed." Her mother growled at her.
"Who is it?" Her mother demanded.
Evey motion her hand in a come here motion and soon after a girl was beside her.
"This is my mate,I was scared to come out to you as lesbian so I lied so I could spend more time with her." Evey said.
Evey looked up at me.
"I am so sorry for stealing your mate Princess Angel and I hope you forgive me." She said looking at me with pleading eyes.
"Oh I have forgiven you from I first knew that you already have a mate. I hadn't been mad at you,I was and still am mad at my mate." I said looking at her with a small reassuring smile.
I looked at Sky who was looking at me this whole time. I put on the most serious face nobody has ever seen. He flinch at my face.
"I don't ever want to see you in my kingdom or pack or on my territory unless it has to do with packs." I growled at Sky.
His face completely drop but I don't give a fuck right now,not after what he did.
"What? Y-you really gonna shut me out like that?" He asked scared and shocked.
"Yes." I said.
His face paled.
"I will be in the sea for a couple days I don't feel like being in this world right now." I said.
"Come here CJ." I said.
He slowly and carefully come to me. I pulled him down so his ear is at my lips.
"When I come back I am gonna want you to be on your bed naked with your hands above your head." I whispered in his ear then kissed his ear. I kissed his lips for a brief second then pull away completely from him.
"Sidney your coming with me." I stated.
I shifted into my dragon and bend down and Sidney climbed on top. I took one look at them then flew away back to my kingdom. I landed in the driveway then shift into my wolf and run to dad's office. I went in and saw him kissing mom with his hand on her ass while she was straddling his lap. I shifted and covered my self.
"Damn parents you still have it." I said.
Mom screamed and jumped while dad laughed.
"I am going under the sea for some time. Don't let Sky come into this kingdom unless it's for business or a problem with his pack." I stated firmly.
They both looked at me confused. On knowing what they were going to asked I said.
"Am not ready to talk about it."
I shifted and ran to my room put on a baggie hoodie and sweats. I ran out to see Sidney waiting on me on the phone.
"Someone wants to talk to you." She stated.
I looked at her suspicious before taking the phone from her.
Me:Hello?
Daniel:Angel I swear if something happens to Sidney there,I will literally kill you and am not playing.
Me:Ok,I will take care of her.
I heard sniffling and sobbing in the background.
Sky:Is that Angel?
Daniel:Yea
Sky:Can I talked to her?
I didn't here Daniel answer but I heard sobbing.
Sky:Angel?
Me:Sky.
I heard him sob more and it broke my heart but he caused it.
Sky:I am so so sorry,I d-don't know w-what came over me. I understand that you need space but please don't shut me out.
I heard him broke. He started crying hard.
Me:Sky baby,look I know your sad now that I shut you out and it breaks me that I did but am so angry at you that's why I did it and that's why
I want to get away from this world. I want to think about my actions but for now I need space. Am sorry.
I heard him cry even more but before I could break down,I hang up. I gave the phone back to Sidney and walked away towards the beach. We shifted and couple minutes later our animals came and took us to the kingdom. Sparkles lead us to castle and she went in with us following. She lead us to what looks like thrown room. On the thrown were two people,their eyes widen when they saw us. They swam towards us and hugged me then Sidney.
"It's nice to meet you Angel. I am your grandfather Saul." Said my grandfather
"Nice to meet you grandpa." I said.
"It's to finally meet you. I am Mary, your grandmother." My grandmother said.
"Nice to meet you too grandma. This is Sidney my best friend." I introduced.
They shared their nice to meet yous.