✨What?✨

Last night when Luca told me that,he left and I went to bed. This morning I arranged a meeting with the council. I invited Luca and now am getting ready to go there. I bathe and got out. I put on.

I put my long hair into a high ponytail and put on clear lip gloss

I put my long hair into a high ponytail and put on clear lip gloss. I opened my room door to be met with the two wolves. They nod at me and I suddenly heard a knock on my room window. I remembered Luca and I ran to open the window. I opened it and he climbed in. He nod at me with a smirk.

"Good morning darling." Luca greeted.

"Good morning Luca." I greeted back.

Luca was wearing a black dress shirt,black pants and black shoes. We walked out and to the meeting room. Everyone looked at us and their eyes landed on Luca for the first time and they nod. Luca nod back and I walked and sat at the head of the table.
Luca sat down and everyone looked to me.

"Everyone this is Luca. He have some information on the vampires that have been attacking the packs. I now turn over to Luca." I said.

"Hello everyone. I am also a vampire but I am not in the clam that had been attacking the packs. The leader is said to be in love with the Queen and is willing to do anything to get her. He is attacking the packs that she has been and is on his way here or the underwater kingdom. It is said that he also have a witch by his side." Luca said shocking everyone including me.

My mates growled and looked at me possessively. Luca's eyes glowed red and everyone looked at me.

My pearl glowed brightly and I touched it.

"Angel! Their is a group of merpeople at the border claiming that you send them." My grandfather's voice spoke up.

"No don't let them in." I said.

"Ok." He said and my pearl stop glowing.

Anger flared in my eyes as I thought about what Luca just said. Suddenly I felt my canines grow and I felt an unusual strength flow through me. Luca smiled and stood up.

"Continue. You turning into your vampire." I heard him say.

My family and my mates eyes widen as they heard what he said. My eyes glow bright red and I gasped.

"Run." I heard Luca say.

I stood up and speed out. I speed back in to see their shock faces. Luca walked over to me and held out his hand. I frowned but placed my hand into his and I gasped loudly as I felt a really really strong connection. A stronger connection that I felt with my mates. Oh my fucking god. Luca was my mate. My strongest, fastest and most powerful mate. He stared at me and his eyes glowed red. His canines grow as he looked at me. Pure love swirled in his red eyes that was now clouding over with lust. My mates growled and stood up. My hand raised stopping them as I stared back at Luca.

"Mate." I mutter under my breath but everyone heard it.

"What?" I heard someone ask.

Luca pulled me into him and kissed me. I kissed back and he slowly kissed me making my thong wet. My hand found his hair and I pushed him closer to me.