✨Hurt.✨

Luckily I found my mate. Sebastian. He is a prince underwater but also have families that live on earth. He is also a wolf. We are on our way to my kingdom on earth because mom told me that their was a problem only I could fix. I shifted and hurriedly put on my clothes. Sidney, Sebastian and me ran to the palace. We ran to dad's office and saw Sky's mother crying with his father comforting her.
"What's happening?" I asked.
They all looked at us and then their eyes landed on Sebastian.
"Meet my next mate Prince Sebastian." I introduced.
They nod at each other.
"Now tell me,what's happening?" I demanded.
Dad looked down and his mom went back to crying.
"Sky is in the hospital room,their pack was attached by vampires." Dad said lowly.
"What?!" I shouted.
Sebastian held onto my hand and looked confused.
"Sky is my other mate." I told him.
I ran to the hospital room and indeed I saw him on the bed bleeding out with healers around him trying to save him.
"MOVE FROM AROUND HIM!" I roared.
They immediately moved and I ran to his side. He could barely keep his eyes open.
"Baby stay with me." I held onto his hand.
"Give me some water now!" I shouted.
One passed some water to me and looked confused. I raised my hand and the water stick to it and glowed like the last time. I rubbed him down with it and he immediately healed. I took out whatever was in there and hand it to one of the nurse. I was looking at them and heard.
"Angel?" Sky asked lowly.
I turn around and smiled at him.
"Yeah." I answered
"Hi." He said with a cheeky grin.
I chuckled and kissed his lips. I heard a loud growl behind me. I pulled away and turn around to see Sebastian looking at Sky and me.
"Oh I forgot. Sebastian this is my mate Sky,Sky this is my other mate Sebastian." I introduced them.
They looked at each other and glared.
"Come on boys for me." I said and pout.
"Fine." They both said the same time.
"Nice to meet you." Sky said.
"You too." Sebastian said.
Sebastian had blonde hair,big blue eyes like my wolf and big build and tall. He could freeze water like me.
"How are you feeling?" I asked Sky.
"Tired." He said sighing.
"Get some sleep I will be back to check on you." I said and walked out after he nodded.
Where are you?
I mind link CJ.
In my room,naked with my hands above my head waiting for you.
I chuckled.
I am on my way.
I told Sidney to take Sebastian to his room and I walked to CJ's room. I opened the door and went in closing and locking it. I turn and yes indeed he was naked on his bed with his hands above his head looking at me.
"Hey love." I said.
"Hey." He said licking his lips.
I pulled off my top while taking steps forward. I took off my bottom and my thong. I was completely naked standing infront of the bed. His eyes roamed my body and he smirked. I climbed onto the bed and towards him I went on top of him and kiss his lips grinding on his dick.
"I missed you." He groaned out.
"I missed you too." I said.
"You can remove your hands from over your head now." I said.
He grabbed my waist and kissed me while flipping us.
"Ready?"He asked.
"Yeah." I answered.
He kissed my neck and rubbed my clit. He kissed down my body and licked my clit.
"Oh fuck." I said.
I grabbed onto his messy hair and throw my head back as he eat me out. Couple minutes later I cummed. He licked me clean and stood up. I looked down at his dick. It was huge. He lean down and kissed me.
"You on the pill?" He asked using his tip to rub my clit.
"Yes." I answered.
He slowly pushed inside me and wait for me to adjust to his size. He kissed my neck searching for my sweet spot. When he found it I moan out and he smirked and licked it. He kissed my mark that Sky gave me and started moving inside me.
"Faster baby." I moan out.
He started moving faster and started pounding me. I kissed his neck searching for his sweet spot. He hit my g-spot repeatedly causing me to moan loudly. After a while I cummed sinking my teeth into his neck marking him. He cummed inside me while sinking his teeth into my neck. We both pulled away and licked it sealing it.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too." CJ replied.
He kissed me and pulled out. We went to his bathroom and bathe. I went to my room after and changed. While I was braiding my hair I felt as if eyes were watching me. I looked out the window and indeed saw a man staring at me. We made eye contact and he smirked before walking away. Something was telling me to follow him so I did. I opened my window and jumped through. I landed perfectly and started running after him. He glance behind him and started running. I was chasing him until he stopped in a clearing. He turned towards me and omg. He was so handsome. Black hair short at the sides and medium on top,black eyes, strong jaw and big build and very tall. He looked taller and more built than my other mates. Who was he?
"Who are you?" I asked sounding speechless.
He chuckled and damn it's the best sound I ever heard.
"I am Luca." His deep voice. I think am gonna cum.
"Why were you watching me?" I asked.
He chuckled again.
"You will soon find out darling." He said.
Fuck I really need him to fuck me but I have mates.
"When you are crowned queen,you will turn into something else. Meet me at your window alone and you will find out." He said smirking.
He started turning around to walk away.
"Goodbye for now darling." He said and disappeared.
I was left with a lot of questions running through my mind. I ran through the forest and back to the castle. I went through the front and into the dining room. I sat down still confused I hadn't noticed them calling me.
"ANGEL!"
I snapped out of it an looked.
"Oh sorry,what were you saying?"I asked.
"Who is that?" Ray asked me.
"This is Prince Sebastian my other mate." I replied smiling.
CJ looked at me then at him.
"Your mate from under the sea?" CJ asked.
"Yes and Sebastian this is my other mate, Alfa CJ from the Summer's Pack." I introduced.
They said their nice to meet yous.
"We are gonna make you Queen and Luna tomorrow." Mom said.
I nodded and finished eating.
"Sebastian and I are gonna make an ice barrier and I am gonna put a spell on it to protect our people and so it won't make them cold." I stated firmly and seriously.
Dad nodded and so did mom.
I left the table but before I could leave I heard.
"Who's marks are those?" Dad asked looking at my neck where the two marks lay.
"Sky's and CJ's" I answered.
"Three mates and one more to go." I said.
"One more?!" I heard Sebastian yell.
"Yea one more hopefully." I said.
Or maybe more.
I heard Luca's deep voice say.
What do you mean?
I asked him.
Just wait and you will see, tomorrow. When you are crowned.
He said.
How do you know that?
I asked confused on how he could know. I heard him chuckle.
I know,good night darling.
With that he ended the mind link. I went to my room and went straight to bed.