Dave!!!

Dave drove and put the location in his GPS. He was worried something may have happened to Lauren. From the sound of her call she was very upset. As he rode his cell started ringing. He looked at his truck and saw that it was Simone. Dave rolled his eyes and answered the phone through the truck.

"What is it?" Dave asked her aggravated with her.

"Where did you go bae?" She asked Dave all concerned.

"Does it really matter? Just know I'll be back." Dave said not caring to how she feels at this point.

"Why are you talking to me like that? I just wanted to know how long you was gonna be gone. I don't like to be alone by myself anymore especially with what happened earlier." Simone said trying to put it on thick for Dave.

"Si please.  That's if that was really real. You was fine until I told you if that baby is not mine I was gonna kill you. Then all of a sudden you so faint. What the fuck ever." Dave said turning the corner almost to Lauren's location.

"Don't do that. I would not fake that and put me and our child in danger." Simone said as she rubs her stomach.

"Our child huh? Hmm. Ok. Well let me call you back. I got some business take care of. Better yet I'll see you when I get back." Dave said to Simone.

"Babe why can't you stay on the phone with me?" Simone asked him in a pouty voice.

Dave sighed and grabbed the bridge of his nose.

"Si you are not a baby. Just because you are caring one don't make you one. And besides the boys there. They will protect you. Now I got to go." Dave said and hung the phone up.

He pulled up behind Lauren's truck and got out. He always carry his gun on him so he was not worried about anyone coming up on him and him not be protected. He walked up to her window and knocked on the window. Lauren jumped and looked at the window at Dave. Her eyes was puffy and red. Dave pointed down at the window.

"Unlock the door and open up for me baby girl." Dave said to Lauren.

Lauren did what she was told and let Dave in. Dave opened the door and pulled Lauren out the car. He grabbed her in a tight hug.

"What's going on? Why are you crying like this? Where's Nip?" He asked her all in one breath.

All Lauren could do was cry on Dave's shoulder. She buried her face in his chest and cried her eyes out. Dave didn't know what to say at this point. But it was cold out and he didn't want to be just standing out there like that being who he is and no security with him. He can handle himself but he didn't want to put Lauren in danger.

"Come on baby girl. Let's get out of this cold. I got one of my other houses available you can go there if you want. I can have one of my guys take your car home and bring you the keys. I'll take you home whenever you want to go. Is that cool with you?" Dave said looking down at her.

"Yes to the truck no to the house. I don't want to be alone right now. Please don't leave me." Lauren said to Dave looking him in the eyes.

Dave took a deep breath and looked back at her. He pulled his phone back out and dialed Chris number. He answered on the first ring.