Moving In

"Ermias come on with the boxes. I'm tired and I'm ready to go get my hair and nails done." Lauren yelled from upstairs.

"Damn if you come downstairs and put your hands on some shit it will go a lot faster don't you think?" Ermias yelled back at her as he brought the boxes in.

"I hate moving. Why you just didn't let the movers stay and finish?"

"Cause they sat up the entire house Lauren. What sense does that make? It ain't a lot to do. Just come on and help me finish. I'll bring it in and you can unpack." He said to her.

"Ugh. That's labor." Lauren whined.

Nipsy rolls his eyes and put the box in the kitchen that said kitchen.

Lauren walked down the stairs and walked to the kitchen where he was at.

"Why would you make me do all of this?" Lauren said.

Nipsy turned to her and picked her up and sat her on the counter. He stepped between her legs and kissed her lips. Putting his forehead on hers he smiled.

"This is my fault you so spoiled. If we work together baby we can get this done. Can you do that for me? Please?" He said to her.

"Fine. I'll unpack." She said putting her arms around his neck.

As they kissed passionately their breathing picked up. Nipsy started squeezing her legs as he kissed her.

"Umm shit girl. You about to make me get up in that good stuff." He whispered in her ear.

"I thought you said we had to unpack first." She said biting him on his neck.

"We do but you ain't making it easy for a nigga you know." He said as he continued to rub on her.

"We can always finish this later." Lauren said.

"Nah. You ain't getting out of this that easy." He kissed her and moved her off the counter.

"We can finish this later. As of now we about to unpack." Nipsy said.

"Babe come on. I don't feel like this right now."

"All the time you sitting here complaining we could have got a lot of things done. Come on now Lauren. We got to finish this." He said walking towards the truck to get the other boxes.

Ermias grabbed the other boxes and closed the door. As he sat them down his cell phone started ringing.

"This is Ermias." He said into the phone.

"Hey Ermias. Am I disturbing you?" Tyrese asked.

"Ah Nah. You good man. I was just bringing in the last of the boxes. We moved in the house today."

"That's right. Congrats to you guys. I know y'all excited to move out that townhouse."

"Well I don't care about all that. That was my little man cave. But Lauren like the best of the best so I went ahead and got it. We signed off on it last week." He said.