Going Wrong

"Dave! You in here?" Chris yelled out through the house as he walked towards Dave's office.

"Why you doing all that damn yelling through my shit? What is it?" Dave said opening the door to let him in.

"Man we got a issue." Chris said aggravated.

"And what exactly is that? You act like you can't handle things without me." Dave said sitting at his desk lighting a blunt.

"The move is about to happen. They are planning to take us down. What is the game plan?" Chris explained to him as he paced the floor.

"Do you see me worried about that shit? Lauren has already told me about that. I always got a plan in motion. Calm your shit. You want to hit this?" Dave asked holding the blunt to Chris to grab.

Sitting down in front of Dave, Chris grabbed the blunt and pulled off of it a few times. He inhaled and the exhaled as he closed his eyes.

"You're right man. I guess I just got too overwhelmed. So what's the plan you got in motion?" Chris asked as he hit the blunt and passed it to Dave.

"I'll tell you in due time. As of now just calm down and keep things at bay. We got this." Dave said as he hit the blunt and stood up to walk around the desk.

Sitting on the desk in front of Chris, he passed the blunt back and crossed his arms across his chest.

"Things are about to get real serious. Are you sure you can handle this? I don't need no one on my team weak and can't maintain."

"I got you. You know I'm always down for whatever." Chris said to him.

"Good. Look I got some calls to make. Let me know when Lauren get back here. I got to chop some stuff up with her." Dave said walking back to his seat.

"About that. Are you getting into a thing with her? I know it's not none of my business but that can get really.." Chris said before he was cut off.

"Mind your shit on that. I got that too. Just keep a eye on that when you see her Aight." Dave said stern.

"No problem. I got you." Chris said standing walking towards the door.

"Oh and Chris?"

"Yeah wassup man?"

"I sent you 10k to your account. I got a assignment for you. I'll send you the details on the burner." Dave said writing on the paper on his desk not looking up at Chris.

"Ok. I'll be down in my room." Chris said walking out and closing the door behind him.

Dave picked up his cell and texted Lauren to see where she was.

Dave:
Where you at?

Lauren:
Im on the way to the house.

Dave:
Come to the room when you get here. We need to talk.

Lauren:
Is something wrong?

Dave:
Just do what I said ok.

Lauren:
Ok.

Lauren was trying to figure out what it was Dave wanted to talk to her about. He never texted her with such orders before. All kind of thoughts went through her head. Was he about to put me out? Was he cutting things off with me? Did he tell Nip where I was?

Lauren thought to herself. She hurried and got to Dave's spot and cut the car off. Getting her purse, she walked down the driveway and walked to the door. She pulled out the spare key that he gave her and unlocked the door. She walked in and closed and locked the door.

Walking down the hall to the room that her and Dave was sharing, she walked in and closed the door behind her. Dave had walked in and was sitting on the bed in his phone. He looked up and put the phone on the nightstand and crossed his arms across his chest.

Lauren stopped in his tracks and looked at him. Dave pats the bed next to him without changing his expression nor saying anything. Lauren walked over and sat in the spot he told her to. He turned and looked at her up and down and then in her eyes.

"Dave you are scaring me. What is going on?" Lauren came out and asked Dave.

Dave just looked at her and still didn't say anything.

"Dave?" Lauren asked again.

Dave just looked at her again not saying a word.

"Come on Dave. I can't stand suspense. What is it?" Lauren asked him getting anxious.

Dave took a breath and begin to talk.

"Lauren I don't know if you realize what you got yourself into, but this is serious. You turning on Nip and telling me all this information is nothing short as a disaster waiting to happen. And then on top of that shit I'm fucking you too. Do you really think this is gonna come over light?" Dave said to her.

"I know what I'm doing. I'm well capable of that. And I want what I got going on. I'm a big girl. I can handle this. Is that what this is all about?" Lauren asked not backing down from Dave.

"It's some of it. Not all of it. Nip is gonna find out you are here. And he's gonna find out about us. Are you sure you ready for that bombshell?" Dave asked her.

"I'm as ready as I can be. He knows I don't want him anymore. I made that clear today. He got Simone pregnant. He cheated on me. So I can care less how he feels about what I'm doing." Lauren said as matter of fact.

"Yeah but not only was I was his friend but now I'm his arch enemy. This is worse than the Simone shit. You really playing with fire on this. I am gonna protect you no matter what but I'm just saying this shit is going to get bad fast. On top of the bust coming." Dave said as he pulled his blunt out and lit it.

Lauren straddled his lap and looked down in his eyes.

"I know what I want. And I'm prepared for whatever. Now enough talk about him. I want to make love to you." Lauren said.

Dave put the blunt out and started making out with her.

"Give daddy what he wants then." Dave said as he kissed her.

This about to get ugly!!!!!!

Lauren don't went all out!!!!!

Dave don't even care!!!!!

Nip gonna flip!!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!!