#KPop Scenarios - MBLAQ [Joon]

First Night Married | Joon (MBLAQ)

You fell back onto your's and Joon's new bed in your guys's new apartment. Everything was perfect now. You were now married to the love of your life, MBLAQ's Lee Joon. You were going to spend the rest of your life with him and you were happy with that. He got out of the bathroom, wearing just his boxers to bed. He laid down next to you and smiled over at you. "Aren't you happy you get to spend the rest of your life with this handsome guy?" You looked at him and laughed, gently hitting him. "You're not that handsome..." You teased. He looked at you a bit surprised, "Yaaah! I'm the most handsome guy there is." You laughed and scooted closer to him, snuggling in his arms. He hugged you tight then loosened his grip a bit to look down at you. "For real though, I am the most handsome guy out there... right?" You chuckled and nodded, "Ne oppa. You're the most handsome guy out there. No doubt about that." You giggled as he smiled happily then leaned down to peck your lips.

"Are you excited for our honeymoon next week?" He asked with a smile. You nodded excitedly. You two were going to Hawaii for a week. You guys couldn't go right after your wedding because MBLAQ had some concerts to do. You were totally fine with that because you knew that Joon's career had to come first. "I'm sorry we couldn't go right away." He said as he nuzzled his nose against your neck. You chuckled softly and patted his head. "It's okay baby." He always felt bad that he was always so busy with his schedules, but you really understood that he had people relying on him.
As yo two were snuggling on the bed, you let our a yawn. He looked down at you and chuckled. "Go to sleep, Mrs. Lee. Your first night married to me. Exciting right?" He laughed and kissed the top of your head. "Very exciting!" You smiled up at him and quickly pecked his lips, the set your head against his chest as you slowly drifted off to sleep. "Goodnight princess." He whispered as he drifted off to sleep as well.

#Kpop Scenarios
#KPop
#lee joon
#mblaq