#KPop Scenarios - Exo M

Cuddling | Exo M

Kris
You came home from work, all tired and stressed and all you wanted to do was rest. You weren't really in the mood for anything and you didn't want to talk to anyone. You stomped into the living room and fell onto the sofa, puffing out your cheeks and letting out a tired sigh. Kris was on the other sofa and looked up at you from his phone and let out a small chuckle. He got up and walked over to you, sitting on the edge of the sofa, patting your leg. "What's wrong?"
You looked over at him and let out another sigh, "I'm just tired and stressed out from all the work I have to do." Kris sat back and opened his arms, "Aigoo~ Come here you." You let a small smile appear on your face and you sat up and crawled into his arms. He wrapped his arms around you as you cuddled in his arms. "Take a couple days off. It's not healthy if you're this stressed out." You smiled up at him and nodded. You were so happy you had Kris who cared about you so much that he wanted you to take unpaid time off just so you get rest. You spend the rest of the night cuddling with him, and that is just what you needed.

LuHan
You both were very hyper and just couldn't stay still. You were staying at EXO-M's dorm and you two were driving everyone crazy. All the members had had it with you two and they wanted you out. They kicked you out of the dorm and told you guys not to come back til night time when they know for sure that you guys had calmed down.
You two mostly chased each other around the park, and played on the playground with the little kids. After a couple hours, you both were very tired. You two went to sit on a nearby bench and just sat there, catching your breath, and trying your best not to fall asleep. Luhan turned over to you and softly chuckled, scooting closer to you and wrapping his arms around you. "You tired?" You looked up at him and nodded. "Do you want to head back?"You shook your head and softly laughed, "I'm too tired to move." Luhan laughed and poked your nose and shifted his position a bit so you both were comfortable. "Then we'll stay here and just cuddle." You smiled in approvement and rested your head on his chest as you guys watched people walking by and the kids playing on the playground.

Xiumin
You finally got the last of the boxes into your and Xiumin's new house and you were exhausted. There were a lot of boxes and going back and forth from the truck was tiring. Also, having to go back to your house, and his dorm to get more boxes and things that didn't all fit in the truck.
You looked at all the boxes that were laying around the whole house and let out a sigh. You were relieved you guys had officially moved in, but now you guys had to worry about unpacking. You sat on the sofa that was still in the front and puffed out your cheeks. Xiumin walked towards you and laughed sitting next to you and pulling you into his arms. "Let's take a break now." He nuzzled your cheek and you let out a small chuckle, cuddling into his arms. A cuddle time was the perfect thing you needed right now. "Let's just cuddle all day, we can start unpacking tomorrow." You laughed and turned to peck his cheek. As much as you wanted to, you knew that you couldn't cuddle with your fiance all day because if you didn't start unpacking today, you guys would have no where to sleep tonight.

Lay
You were bored so you went over to the dorm to see what Lay was doing. You hoped that he wasn't busy since you wanted to do something with him today. As you reached the dorm, you knocked the door, and no one was answering. Maybe no one was home? You sighed and looked through the window to see Lay on the sofa, wide awake, but he was busy watching TV. You glared at him through the window and banged on the window. He turned over and gestured that the door was unlocked and you could've came right in.
You went in and sat next to him, poking his cheek. "Hi Jagi." You smiled and tugged on his shirt. "Let's do something fun today!" He ignored you and kept his eyes on the TV. You pouted and tugged on his shirt some more. He groaned and pushed your hand away. "I'm watching a movie! Hold on!" You frowned and gently hit him. "Yah, would you rather watch a movie than hang out with your girlfriend?" He ignored you once again which made you mad. You glared at him, and let gently kicked his leg. He turned to you and saw the glare that you were giving him. He quickly turned the TV off and pulled you into his arms."We can cuddle and I will keep you company. Were you lonely?" He nervously laughed and pecked the top of your head. "Much better." You said quietly with a small smile.

Chen
Chen had to work late tonight, so you were home alone, you had to go to bed alone. You went to bed earlier then usual since you were bored with nothing to do. You went to bed at 9, but you had woken up at 12 because of a nightmare. You sat up from bed, not being able to fall back asleep. You were pretty scared and you didn't want to be alone right now. You reached for your phone and called Chen. You knew he was still at work, but you really needed him right now. When you heard Chen pick up the phone you had tears form in your eyes. "I-I just had a nightmare.. I'm really scared, can you come home, please?" Chen hated seeing you like this but he also couldn't leave work, he bit his lip in thought and nodded, "I'll see what I can do." He hung up and told his manager that there was an emergency and he rushed home.
When you heard the open, you jumped out of bed and peeked your head through the door to see Chen, you ran to him and tackled him to the floor. He sat up with you in his lap and pecked your lips, brushing hair away from your face. "How are you doing?" He asked with a concerned face. "I'm still a bit scared, a lot better now that you're home." You softly smiled and rested your head on his chest. He cradled you in his arms and you cuddled in his arms, close to falling asleep in his arms. You two stayed on the floor, cuddling for a while before you fell asleep in his arms and he had to carry you back up to the room.

Tao
You and Tao were both very tired, you both had a rough day at work and you guys didn't want to do anything but go home and rest. When you both got home, you ran up into the room and fell onto the bed.
"Aish, I had such a hard day at work today." You whined to him. He looked at you and raised an eyebrow, "You had a hard day? You should've seen what I did today." You rolled your eyes and rolled over so you were close to him. He smiled and pulled you into his arms and kissed your temple. "We both had a hard day, huh? Let's just stay in bed and cuddle then." He softly chuckled
You looked up at him and pecked his lips and smiled, "I'm okay with that. That would actually make my day all better."
Tao cuddled you close to him and smiled, "Good, cause we're going to do this until it's dinner time."

#KPop Scenarios
#kPop
#exo-m
#kris
#luhan
#xiumin
#lay
#chen
#tao