#KPop Scenarios - infinite [Hoya]

Talk | Hoya (Infinite)

You stood there rubbing your elbow awkwardly. In truth, there was a lot of things you wanted to say to him but you couldn't seem to find the courage to say it all. You wished your friend didn't leave the two of you alone like this. You would've talked to Hoya about it... Eventually. You look up when you hear Hoya sigh and blush. He probably thought you were rude or something.
"Let's sit on the couch."
Obliging, you follow his movements and sat at the other end of the couch. You didn't notice Hoya's frown and started to play with your fingers.
"So..."
Curiosity got the best of you and before you knew it you had asked him why he kissed you. You winced at the blunt question. Hoya chuckled nervously, turning to the side so he could see your reaction while he explained himself.
"You see.. _____-ssi, I've liked you for a long time now. The kiss was unexpected I admit, but I couldn't help myself."
You nodded to try to look calm even though your heart swelled at his confession, and continued to avoid looking at him making Hoya worried. "I-if you don't like me back you can just say so. We'll just forget about the kiss and go back to normal." It was the last thing Hoya wanted but he respected your decisions. You shook your head softly, hating that a blush was crawling up your neck.
"I-it's just that..." You let out a nervous giggle and lifted your legs onto the couch, wrapping your arms around them and letting your chin rest on your knee. "I-it's embarassing.."
Hoya blinked in shock."I embarrassed you? Am I embarrassing?"
"Waah..? No! No!" You turned your body to face him and vigorously shook your hands in front of you, denying his questions. "Of course not! I just mean. Aigoo." You bite your lip. "I just - I mean. youweremyfirstkiss." You mumbled the last sentence in a rush and Hoya leaned closer to hear.
Fortunately he understood what you said and fought to hide the grin that was itching to show on his face. "Chincha?" You nod shyly. Silence overcame the two of you and you cringed thinking that Hoya thought it funny, and so surprise washed through your veins when you felt a hand grabbed your chin softly. Hoya smiled when your eyes met his before he let go of your chin to grab hold of your arms. "Honestly? That's cute. I'm glad I'm your first kiss."

You were blushing so much today, it was driving Hoya crazy. He loved the rosy color on your cheeks. "But that still doesn't answer my question."
"You didn't ask a question though."
"Ahh, whoops." Hoya grinned good-naturally and you felt your heart skip a beat at the sight of his canine teeth. His smile was so beautiful. "Well then, _____-ssi. Do you like me?"
You nodded before you could even comprehend the question. His smile had caught you off guard, and so you let out an embarrassing squeak when he leaned close to your face. "Be mine then ____-ah." His lips covered yours and you smiled in despite of yourself. "Of course," you mumbled into his lips.

#KPop
#KPop Scenarios
#Infinite
#Hoya